CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

ajitmc

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
No update yet
I called yesterday. The agent said everything is ready since April 20 all stages passed.
All I have to wait is for the local VO to virtually land me.

It’s been a month since all stages passed and 8 months since AOR
Apr 25 is when all stages passed. VO is Etobicoke. Agent asked to wait for email when I called a week back.

canadacec2021

Feb 15, 2021
Sep 16, 2020: AOR
Oct 30, 2020: Medical passed
Nov 20, 2020: Biometrics. Updated same day.
Feb 12, 2021: Additional Document Request
Mar 11, 2021: ADR submitted
Apr 18, 2021: All stages passed as per IRCC agent
May 17, 2021: Email to confirm details of landing. Replied back. Portal credentials provided within an hour. Uploaded photo and updated address in the new portal.
May 19, 2021: e-COPR received. There was an incorrect information in the e-COPR. Requested to update the same via email, request acknowledged by landing officer and updated e-COPR uploaded in portal on the same day.

Thanks to everyone in this forum and best of luck to everyone waiting for COPR.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
May 17, 2021: Email to confirm details of landing. Replied back. Portal credentials provided within an hour. Uploaded photo and updated address in the new portal.
May 19, 2021: e-COPR received. There was an incorrect information in the e-COPR. Requested to update the same via email, request acknowledged by landing officer and updated e-COPR uploaded in portal on the same day.

Congrats. Can you tell me that when you replied for the first email, you mentioned the number back again , i think that is VO number like *** Etobicoke IRCC *** ETO etc.....

HoshinBonu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020

What details are we usually supposed to send in that email to confirm landing ??

HoshinBonu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020

Congratulations

Reactions: canadacec2021

canadacec2021

Feb 15, 2021
Congrats. Can you tell me that when you replied for the first email, you mentioned the number back again , i think that is VO number like *** Etobicoke IRCC *** ETO etc.....
The first email demanded just the confirmation that I am a residing in Canada and the below information for me and my dependents:

Name
UCI
Email (as set out in this message)
Original entry date
Date of last time entered Canada
Location(Port of Entry)

I didn't had to quote any other number. And though my secondary VO is Etobicoke, my email came from OSC/CSO Ottawa.

Reactions: Jasaman

canadacec2021

Feb 15, 2021
What details are we usually supposed to send in that email to confirm landing ??
Just the below information for primary applicant and dependents. Address and photo goes in the Portal after receiving login credentials.

Name
UCI
Email (as set out in this message)
Original entry date
Date of last time entered Canada
Location(Port of Entry)

Ana1994

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Nope. I tried to call them but their line is too busy.
I just got an email today asking for details but it seems its for someone else - the UCI and name is for someone else. Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone suggest what to do please? Maybe they mixed it up.

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I just got an email today asking for details but it seems its for someone else - the UCI and name is for someone else. Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone suggest what to do please? Maybe they mixed it up.
Please call IRCC and make sure that they have the right email id at all levels. If I am not wrong, they have one at each application level and a overall email id too.

Or maybe the email was meant for you and they put the wrong details in it :). Regardless they should be able to clarify/confirm.

Last edited:

Ana1994

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Please call IRCC and make sure that they have the right email id at all levels. If I am not wrong, they have one at each application level and a overall email id too.

Or maybe the email was meant for you and they put the wrong details in it :). Regardless they should be able to clarify/confirm.
I have confirmed my email with them multiple times. I am trying to call them now to understand whats going on, this is for another applicant who I dont know... I know someone else faced similar issues on this group. Does anyone know how to resolve?

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021

what is meant by "each application level" ? while submitting application, we do provide only one.