+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

textick

Jul 16, 2020
Nice! My local VO is Ottawa too, did they send you an email or they did everything through portal? And when was everything passed?
Everything passed for me last week AOR sept 14 and still waiting for final decision
Everything passed on April 16th; I got a call today asking if I am in Canada now; I responded yes, didn't ask/say anything else. Then after 10 min, I got an email to send them info about my address, first and last entry date with airport name. I responded within 10 mins, and after 2 hours, I saw the application approved and COPR in the portal. They also sent the COPR in email as well.

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
Everything passed on April 16th; I got a call today asking if I am in Canada now; I responded yes, didn't ask/say anything else. Then after 10 min, I got an email to send them info about my address, first and last entry date with airport name. I responded within 10 mins, and after 2 hours, I saw the application approved and COPR in the portal. They also sent the COPR in email as well.
Thank you so much! And congrats!

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Congratzzzzz. :) when did yu get GU please?

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
ITA = June 25
It took me two months for PCC due to covid.
AOR = 9th September
Medical passed = 21 October
biometric = 16 December
Jan first week eligibility passed but security under progress. Called many times but same response from agent.
April second week two ghost updates. Called ircc they confirmed everything is passed and decision pending. April third week 2@30 am update and I called the same decision. Agent confirmed decision has been made. Fourth week April got an email from local.v.o. to confirm address and port of entry and rest details. Two days later I got an PR credentials to upload picture and address and after one week now I am here with PR. To be honest I checked this forum infinite times. It's really hard to wait. I will pray for everyone. My v.o. was Sydney nova Scotia and local etibicoke

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
ITA = June 25
It took me two months for PCC due to covid.
AOR = 9th September
Medical passed = 21 October
biometric = 16 December
Jan first week eligibility passed but security under progress. Called many times but same response from agent.
April second week two ghost updates. Called ircc they confirmed everything is passed and decision pending. April third week 2@30 am update and I called the same decision. Agent confirmed decision has been made. Fourth week April got an email from local.v.o. to confirm address and port of entry and rest details. Two days later I got an PR credentials to upload picture and address and after one week now I am here with PR. To be honest I checked this forum infinite times. It's really hard to wait. I will pray for everyone. My v.o. was Sydney nova Scotia and local etibicoke
Congrats!
Do you know if final decision is made by local VO or by the VO itself?
I am impatient haha everything passed a week ago and i already lost patience

Reactions: Akku123

Rph2017

Jan 13, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
05-25-2020
Hello there

I got my ITA from the recent draw (Apr29), and finalizing my e-APR questions and documents to upload and I encountered some questions. Is there anybody here knows the proper way to answer all the questions (especially the “personal activities” part and work history). Does anyone of you guys have a reference or know a guide for this situation?

Vipeanesammurasila

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Guys, Does anyone know if COPR letter has landing details and signature. I picked up somewhere that Service Canada is failing to issue new SIN / OHIP with the COPR document that doesn't have a signature.

Also people who got COPR can you tell details that consists in your COPR document?

aliar

Feb 23, 2021
AOR- Sep 19
1st GU - April 20
2nd GU - April 21
Called IRCC April 23, Eligibility and Criminality Passed
3rd GU - April 26
Apr 27 received the email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings. Replied to that email confirming we are all in Canada. It has been a week and no updates yet.

Called IRCC today. Everything is passed. Waiting for final decision.
She said they can see that we replied to their email but they can not see the details of our email, so the file is not updated yet.
She said by the end of the month the latest you should hear from us

Reactions: shredder