+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

abinition

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hey,
i got email from below email id asking details like port of entry etc. Not sure whether this is first step for portal confirmation and later i will receive credentials. I read some where in forum that this is not portal confirmation email id. Can some one please help.

@legalfalcon: please suggest

subject: CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE INFO REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
Email ID:CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca
Congratulations, did you just get it now in the late hour.

ntachi

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
No you don't have to send your photos. You will get an email from ircc where you have to verify your address and attach a picture. Easy process
I was requested to send printed photos to Etobicoke office. I did not receive anything related to the PR Confirmation Portal, nor any call or verification of address.

I honestly would have much preferred to upload digital pictures instead, but it wasn't the case for me.

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
All stages passed, AOR: 25th September.
VO: Ottawa
File to be transferred to local VO for virtual landing.
Any idea, how long will it take?
Hi, Congratulations!! :) did you receive any GU recently?

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Just called IRCC number. As per agent, all stages are cleared (Eligibility/Criminality/Security/Info Sharing). Final decision still to be done.
No telling as per agent when this would be done due to Covid specific measures.

AOR - 21 Sep, VO - Ottawa., NOC - 2174.
Did you get any final approval or CoPR?

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Did u get a call from IRCC OR an email from Local office to confirm details ?

Are u from GTA? Is your LVO Etobicoke?
Yes I am in GTA , so far I neither got call nor mail from IRCC . When I called IRCC yesterday they told that my file is in etobicoke for final review and they ll either call or mail me .

Csanchez

May 6, 2020
Applied on September 25, 2020. Got a message to resubmit documents so the final decision can be made. Looks like the September applications are moving.

aliar

Feb 23, 2021
PR Application approved on Portal today[yest to receive COPR doc]

AOR: Sep 11, 2020
Medical: 29 Oct 2021
Eligibility: 29 April 2021
Background Check: 16 April 2021
Final Decision : 29 April 2021

Thanks to all of you and I must admit you have been great support during the whole journey. Hope everyone will get PR soon.
Congrats!! Do you see it as approved in your IRCC account? Did you get an email or call to confirm date of entry in Canada and address?

Reactions: vg2013

amitgupta.1984

Apr 12, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
Med's Done....
29-10-2020
Congrats!! Do you see it as approved in your IRCC account? Did you get an email or call to confirm date of entry in Canada and address?
Yes I do see approved in portal... No I didn't receive any call or email for confirming anything

Reactions: aliar

chadboxall

Jan 14, 2021
Yes....I am getting worried what's going on with my application. Is your status indicate all passed? I called IRCC last Thursday but security and edibility are still in progress, which are the same status with the portal...AOR Sep 9.
I am in the same boat as you. AOR Sept 9th, Eligibility is reviewing, background in progress. I’ve had no update since November when I gave my biometrics..
Hopefully May brings some good news!