CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
@legalfalcon : Today I received GCMS notes but it seems I got some one GCMS notes. I see different name and application number in notes. I have waited 1.5 months to get this notes but ended up with wrong notes. What should I do now?

amitgupta.1984

Apr 12, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
Med's Done....
29-10-2020
Just got a GU and additional document changed to not applicable.
AOR 11 sep
Vo Ottawa
I have same aor as yours but didn’t receive an GU yet

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
@legalfalcon : Today I received GCMS notes but it seems I got some one GCMS notes. I see different name and application number in notes. I have waited 1.5 months to get this notes but ended up with wrong notes. What should I do now?
May be you can try to pass it to the right person? I don't know if its possible or okay to do so.

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Guys, Im scared a bit now. I did not attach reference letter for myself and my spouse. Attached only payslips from past 6 months! yes, Its a mistake, but both of us worked for HP, IBM and TD Bank kind of big firms. I have now submitted a webform before a week with all reference letter and payslips, etc but i havent got acknowledgement that it is processed yet! I'm afraid the officer will refuse the file after all this time. Webforms are being processed very slow ! Its just a week i submitted it. Anyone has similar experience?

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
Guys, Im scared a bit now. I did not attach reference letter for myself and my spouse. Attached only payslips from past 6 months! yes, Its a mistake, but both of us worked for HP, IBM and TD Bank kind of big firms. I have now submitted a webform before a week with all reference letter and payslips, etc but i havent got acknowledgement that it is processed yet! I'm afraid the officer will refuse the file after all this time. Webforms are being processed very slow ! Its just a week i submitted it. Anyone has similar experience?
Did they process your eligibility? Have you ever called ircc?