+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Tigerxjj515

Dec 10, 2020
hoping this helps. I have attached 2 links which should be helpfull for you

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

https://www.justforcanada.com/employment-reference-letter-sample-canada.html
Thank you very much. They really help!

pr13

Feb 2, 2021
Express Entry applications
Last updated: March 9, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 17 and 23, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
I believe it was 10-16 May last week.

Reactions: ishakeshavan

areasmina

Feb 12, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2020
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Med's Done....
5-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
Hi everyone! Just wanted to mention that recently an immigration agent called my workplace and they asked my boss a couple questions about the business. I believe they just wanted to make sure my job was legit (I'm currently working in my home country).

Is this a good sign? Does this mean that I should expect an update soon? Has anyone else experienced this too? I'm a bit nervous since I haven't had an update since November 25th. Thanks!

Reactions: kvora92

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hi everyone! Just wanted to mention that recently an immigration agent called my workplace and they asked my boss a couple questions about the business. I believe they just wanted to make sure my job was legit (I'm currently working in my home country).

Is this a good sign? Does this mean that I should expect an update soon? Has anyone else experienced this too? I'm a bit nervous since I haven't had an update since November 25th. Thanks!
Offcourse its a good news. Your Eligibility might have started. Your AOR?

franfran_sk

Nov 17, 2020
Update from cic agent:
AOR Sep.29th 2020
Mep Nov 10th 2020
Bio Nov 24th 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing(From the previous GCMS): Complete
Security: Not started

CEC inland
VO : Ottawa

From what agent said, the security process is conducting by third party company which is partnership with cic. They don't have any control to them, and no time frame for security further. All based on how fast the third party is running and their work capacity.

Anyway, at least I got some update and now it is only short for security.
Anyone has experience about how fast the security process could be? Appreciate to all the answers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Absii and Didi01

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Update from cic agent:
AOR Sep.29th 2020
Mep Nov 10th 2020
Bio Nov 24th 2020

From what agent said, the security process is conducting by third party company which is partnership with cic. They don't have any control to them, and no time frame for security further. All based on how fast the third party is running and their work capacity.

Anyone has experience about how fast the security process could be? Appreciate to all the answers!
Did you get any ghost update when your criminality was passed

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Finally managed to talk to an agent today.

CEC Inland
AOR Sep 21

EligibilityRecommended Pass
SecurityNot started
BackgroundIn progress
CriminalityIn progress

franfran_sk

Nov 17, 2020
Did you get any ghost update when your criminality was passed
Honestly, I got one previously, but I thought maybe it was a system lagging because there was no email at all. Just showed application updated when I logged in my account.
As for now, nothing shows different in my account.
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 10, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • November 24, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Update from cic agent:
AOR Sep.29th 2020
Mep Nov 10th 2020
Bio Nov 24th 2020

Eligibility is recommanded passed or passed?