+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Noor_10

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Just called IRCC and got to know as follows:
Eligiblity: recommended pass
Criminality and background check: passed (representative said like this)
Security: not started
Info sharing: complete
VO: ottawa
Aor: 4th September

nothing was done on 19th january when i called them before today.

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Just called IRCC and got to know as follows:
Eligiblity: recommended pass
Criminality and background check: passed (representative said like this)
Security: not started
Info sharing: complete
VO: ottawa
Aor: 4th September

nothing was done on 19th january when i called them before today.
Did you had dependents in your application?

ntachi

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
I tried calling twice yesterday and 6 times today without luck. I remember some people mentioning that they were able to give their phone number and IRCC would call back when an agent is available but I never get this option, they just tell me to hung up and try again.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I tried calling twice yesterday and 6 times today without luck. I remember some people mentioning that they were able to give their phone number and IRCC would call back when an agent is available but I never get this option, they just tell me to hung up and try again.
hi, you have the option for the call back once you are on hold, in line to speak to an agent only.

Reactions: ntachi

areasmina

Feb 12, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2020
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Med's Done....
5-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
Hi, my loading bar has disappeared since yesterday I believe. Has anyone else experienced this as well?

Last edited:

zaraah1

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi, my loading bar has disappeared since yesterday I've believe. Has anyone else experienced this as well?
The progress bar keeps disappearing and appearing, mostly its just a glitch. It does not really show the progress, its just a countdown to the 6 months timeline and since COVID the timelines are unpredictable.

Reactions: areasmina

chadboxall

Jan 14, 2021
AOR 9th Sept, logged into my profile today and noticed our status said ‘application updated’ or something similar.. Nothing has changed, and then the status said ‘submitted’, is this the so called ghost update?

zaraah1

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR 9th Sept, logged into my profile today and noticed our status said ‘application updated’ or something similar.. Nothing has changed, and then the status said ‘submitted’, is this the so called ghost update?
Yes!!

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
Mine is sep 9 as well...and i too saw the same thing