Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
AOR - Sep 19th CEC Inland.

Hi,
I have raised webform on December mid and I got below response today. They mentioned Eligibility is in progress but as per last call(Jan 4th 2021) with IRCC Eligibility is not started. Not sure if eligibility started recently or this will be default response for Eligibility through webform?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the COVID-19, some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

navdeep300

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
AOR - Sep 19th CEC Inland.

Hi,
I have raised webform on December mid and I got below response today. They mentioned Eligibility is in progress but as per last call(Jan 4th 2021) with IRCC Eligibility is not started. Not sure if eligibility started recently or this will be default response for Eligibility through webform?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the COVID-19, some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
I also got the similar kind of reply one month back. However, Never called them to know the status.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
CEC Inland
AOR 24th Sep
VO Vancouver, when I last checked.
ok, thanks. I think this is generic response from webform. Eligibility may be not started.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Any one from SEPTEMBER AOR CEC INLAND candidate's got Eligibility status or any updates?