CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
The agent said it’s passed. So I am not sure whether it’s recommended passed or conclusively passed. I was so happy to hear i forgot to check on that.
Yes, I understand. All the best !

Reactions: LoveYVR

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
I booked a bio-metric appointment for my wife in Mumbai through VFS web form. I didn't receive the appointment confirmation date yet. Any one with the same situation? Did anyone receive the appointment date yet?

I did receive the email from VFS that my request for bio-metric appointment is acknowledged and they will soon send the appointment date.

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello!

I'm an outland CEC applicant. Does anyone know if the process would a bit slower for me? Just cause I'm not an inland applicant? This next March 23rd will be my 6th month and I haven't had any updates since November 25th. My loading bar has also disappeared. It's been like 2-3 weeks since it disappeared.
I met a girl who's CEC outland too. Applied in Oct 2020 and eligibility is already passed.

I'm the same, but only criminality has started. It seems like IRCC is all over the place.

pr13

Feb 2, 2021
Yes for sure, that's what the VO Ottawa trend looks like as I mentioned in a few comments above
One of my colleague with AOR 5-Sept got COPR today and I saw a post in different forum where someone with 4-Sept AOR got COPR today as well. Both CEC Inland with inland dependents and VO as Ottawa.

Not sure what pattern or trend they are following but looks like they are all over the places

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
One of my colleague with AOR 5-Sept got COPR today and I saw a post in different forum where someone with 4-Sept AOR got COPR today as well. Both CEC Inland with inland dependents and VO as Ottawa.

Not sure what pattern or trend they are following but looks like they are all over the places
Yah no logic, i think everyone's case is different. A friend of mine is VO ottawa as well he applied on June still no copr

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Yes.. i had two profiles. While the first application was waiting to be withdrawn, i created a second profile using new GC key and received ITA. However i submitted the ITA only after i received confirmation that first application is withdrawn.
@herrderringe
Hi herrderringe,

Could you please tell while creating second profile when first one was in progress, what did you mention in following question ?
Has xxxxxxxx applied for Express Entry before ?

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
@chakrat Since you have spent time and resources on your current application, try and salvage it by providing a new letter via webform and explain why the previous one was not on letterhead.

Also, on the side create a new profile and enter the pool, in case your current application is rejected, you can submit the new one and not waste time. Also, if a new draw happens and the score is low, you can proceed with it. In the new profile, since the CRS scores are going so low, you can commit the point for arranged employment completely if you want.
@legalfalcon
Hi Legalfalcon,

Could you please tell while creating second profile when first one was in progress, what should I mention in following question ?
Should I say Yes or No, If I will say Yes, then they will come to know I am creating duplicate profile, please advise?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi Legalfalcon,

Could you please tell while creating second profile when first one was in progress, what should I mention in following question ?
Should I say Yes or No, If I will say Yes, then they will come to know I am creating duplicate profile, please advise?

The answer is no. Only after your have received an ITA and submitted your application have you applied for express entry. Creating a profile doe snot amount to applying for EE.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123