kichuhere

Feb 24, 2021
AOR: Sep 10 2020
Visa Office: Ottawa
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
I called IRCC today and they mentioned that notes are from last Friday (Feb 19).

pr13

Feb 2, 2021
I called IRCC today and they mentioned that notes are from last Friday (Feb 19).
I have same status, AOR 11-Sept, not sure how long Security status will take to get passed.

Engmmh

Nov 28, 2018
I called ircc today , my status is
Aor:11 September
Eligibility:recommended pass
Criminality: in progress
Security:not started
I am happy that the eligibility is recommended pass however I am concerned because of the criminality. I submitted RCMP as requested by ircc 4 months ago, so, I don’t know why it is still in progress

Reactions: OnceMore

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
With the Covid situation, it is anybody's guess as to how long it will take.
Hope that for CEC-Inland the security check is quick and cleared easily.

Reactions: Absii

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
When was the last time they said your criminality is under progress? MY AOR 9th September. My criminality is under process from the last 2 Months and security not started. I called them on 15th Feb.

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
When was the last time they said your criminality is under progress? MY AOR 9th September. My criminality is under process from the last 2 Months and security not started. I called them on 15th Feb.
Same doubt , criminality is still in progress. AOR - 12 sep.

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
I called ircc today , my status is
Aor:11 September
Eligibility:recommended pass
Criminality: in progress
Security:not started
I am happy that the eligibility is recommended pass however I am concerned because of the criminality. I submitted RCMP as requested by ircc 4 months ago, so, I don’t know why it is still in progress
What's your VO?

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
This is the status for a lot of folks especially those who did not submit biometrics explicitly (as might have been given due to a prior visa application). I might be wrong though. Just my observation.

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
This is the status for a lot of folks especially those who did not submit biometrics explicitly (as might have been given due to a prior visa application). I might be wrong though. Just my observation.
I did not get asked for RCMP certificate and i had to give biomitrics around november.. i think your observation is correct

pr13

Feb 2, 2021
I did not get asked for RCMP certificate and i had to give biomitrics around november.. i think your observation is correct
+1.
I am biometric exempted (gave during work permit application), added RCMP certificate during application submission (my rep recommended to have it done even if not asked by IRCC) and was told by IRCC on 2/5 that criminality is passed.

kichuhere

Feb 24, 2021
There does not seem to be a set logic. In my case, when i called IRCC in early Feb, i was told that only criminality was passed. Everything else (including) medicals were under review. But during my most recent call (today), i got the addn status which i posted above.