CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Same here - It shows my application has been updated but when I click on view application it takes me to error screen. (502 bad gateway)
Aor - Sept 18 CEC inland
ok cool.Then its a glitch.

Reactions: yogesh178

Engmmh

Nov 28, 2018
I got a ghost update too, AOR 11 September. Let’s hope that our applications are being processed.

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
AOR - 9th September 2020
Medical and biometric passed. I called IRCC and they said eligibility is recommended passed while criminality is under process and security not started. From the past one month my background check is under process. I don't know how much time it will take them to pass the background? My application is in Sydney and 81% processed so far and the agent mentioned , you are well in the deadline. I hope to hear from them soon.
I have some questions:
I mentioned that to ircc Agent as well and I would like to Ask you guys as well:
How much are the chances of rejection from here? As I can see 81% processed and eligibility recommend passed. I don't think I am in circle of rejection and I reckon I am safe but still I would love to hear from you guys.
How about all of your guys timeline? Did anyone hear from ircc?

Reactions: Didi01

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
AOR - 9th September 2020
Medical and biometric passed. I called IRCC and they said eligibility is recommended passed while criminality is under process and security not started. From the past one month my background check is under process. I don't know how much time it will take them to pass the background? My application is in Sydney and 81% processed so far and the agent mentioned , you are well in the deadline. I hope to hear from them soon.
I have some questions:
I mentioned that to ircc Agent as well and I would like to Ask you guys as well:
How much are the chances of rejection from here? As I can see 81% processed and eligibility recommend passed. I don't think I am in circle of rejection and I reckon I am safe but still I would love to hear from you guys.
Are you CEC Inland? For most of the CEC inland applicants from Sep AOR, eligibility is not even started. So you are lucky on that side where your eligibility is passed. Hope you will heat something soon.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
AOR - 9th September 2020
I have some questions:
When was your eligibility passed did you ask the agent

Reactions: Akku123

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Though a CEC Sep AOR, Very basic question - lets say after applying for PR (EE under CEC), since processing is taking a lot of time - one decides to return back home country - is that allowed? Would that lead to cancellation of PR application altogether? If we do so, do we just inform IRCC and move out?

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Though a CEC Sep AOR, Very basic question - lets say after applying for PR (EE under CEC), since processing is taking a lot of time - one decides to return back home country - is that allowed? Would that lead to cancellation of PR application altogether? If we do so, do we just inform IRCC and move out?
Yes it is allowed, though it might delay your landing for COPR. You will not enjoy the benefit of doing a virtual landing and will need to apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document(PRTD).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-travel-document.html

pr13

Feb 2, 2021
CEC Inland
AOR - 11-Sept-2020
Last update: 27-Oct-2020 (You passed the medical exam)
VO - Not sure, haven’t call IRCC yet.

Status (79% or 37 days left):
  1. Review of eligibility - Under Review
  2. Review of medical results - 27-Oct-2020, you passed medical exam.
  3. Review of additional documents - no need.
  4. Interview - no need
  5. Biometrics - no need (may be because I gave for my work visa 2 yrs ago)
  6. Background check - we are processing your bg check
  7. Final decision - in progress.
Anyone know (based on past trends) if I have any chance to get COPR before mid-March? Asking because I have some commitments at the end of March which have PR mandatory I am anyways going to call IRCC sometime this week.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
CEC Inland
AOR - 11-Sept-2020
Last update: 27-Oct-2020 (You passed the medical exam)
VO - Not sure, haven’t call IRCC yet.

Status (79% or 37 days left):
  1. Review of eligibility - Under Review
  2. Review of medical results - 27-Oct-2020, you passed medical exam.
  3. Review of additional documents - no need.
  4. Interview - no need
  5. Biometrics - no need (may be because I gave for my work visa 2 yrs ago)
  6. Background check - we are processing your bg check
  7. Final decision - in progress.
Anyone know (based on past trends) if I have any chance to get COPR before mid-March? Asking because I have some commitments at the end of March which have PR mandatory I am anyways going to call IRCC sometime this week.
You will actually have to contact the IRCC to get the details