+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Guys! I need help here.

I just received request letter in my portal. It says I need to submit Schedule A(imm5669), and Travel history(imm5562) in 7 days. I'm not sure if it is apply to all applicants or only me. Anyone has same request??

AOR Sep21
VO Ottawa
Eligibility, Security, Criminality all passed
Based on what I found in this forum, I don't think every applicant receives it but some do. It is probably nothing to worry about. Maybe experts like @legalfalcon can provide a concrete answer.

wen_rv

Apr 22, 2021
Are there many people with AOR 9th who still haven’t had any updates? Last update I had was November and any time I call i just get told my application is processing..
Not 9 th, but I am on Sep 11. No change recently - security and eligibility are still in progress... My VO is Calgary. Where is yours?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Guys! I need help here.

I just received request letter in my portal. It says I need to submit Schedule A(imm5669), and Travel history(imm5562) in 7 days. I'm not sure if it is apply to all applicants or only me. Anyone has same request??

AOR Sep21
VO Ottawa
Eligibility, Security, Criminality all passed
@Canada_mp

Schedule A and Travel history are the most common additional information requests. Many applications receive it.

Most applicants who receive it usually have gaps or missing information that is the reason for the additional information or for clarification.

Reactions: Canada_mp and mi_21

aijaz1972

Dec 9, 2020
Hi everyone - I just got a golden email with an attachment that asked to provide the following details.
  1. Name:
  2. UCI:
  3. Email (as set out in this message):
  4. Original entry date:
  5. Date of last time entered Canada:
  6. Location(Port of Entry):
what is the next step in the process? I dont think this email is called as" COPR", can somebody confirm?
My AOR Sep 09, everything passed April 17 and got the email yesterday, never ever got an GU. Please assist what the next steps looks like?

• Love
Reactions: tsc7 and shredder

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi everyone - I just got a golden email with an attachment that asked to provide the following details.
  1. Name:
  2. UCI:
  3. Email (as set out in this message):
  4. Original entry date:
  5. Date of last time entered Canada:
  6. Location(Port of Entry):
what is the next step in the process? I dont think this email is called as" COPR", can somebody confirm?
My AOR Sep 09, everything passed April 17 and got the email yesterday, never ever got an GU. Please assist what the next steps looks like?
You reply to the email with the details they requested, they confirm on their end, and then they will issue your COPR document. Congrats.

Reactions: shredder

aijaz1972

Dec 9, 2020
You reply to the email with the details they requested, they confirm on their end, and then they will issue your COPR document. Congrats.
thanks a lot for your response. Does any one knows or has experienced how long it takes Etobicoke office to send COPR document after the requested information is submitted?

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
thanks a lot for your response. Does any one knows or has experienced how long it takes Etobicoke office to send COPR document after the requested information is submitted?
I got request on April 27th and replied. No response till now

zoeee

Aug 5, 2020
My friend received this same email before, she said she got copr letter 1hr after replying this email

Ana1994

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
I have a question I was hoping someone could help answer:
All my stages are passed since April 24 and I waiting for final approval. I moved apartments yesterday, so I am wondering if I should put in request to update the address through webform or should I wait till COPR/approval. Is there any issue with having my last address as I am concerned that updating my address now will delay my COPR more.

Thanks!!

aijaz1972

Dec 9, 2020
I would advise to use mail forwarding service from Canada Post, any mails that comes on the old address will be forwarded to you new address, this way you dont need to interrupt your PR ongoing process, once you get the COPR, you could then change the address online.

ramneekjp

Apr 15, 2021
Hey guys, just an update. My application was approved on April 23. I didn't get any letter in the portal or mail. I see the status is approved and a document number added for COPR to my portal, but not any letter. I didn't receive an email to upload pictures for the PR card as well. I called in to check, and the rep said it could take up to a month because of delays. Anybody in the same boat? Or is it just me?
Same here
Experts: Can you guide us or provide any reason for this

Reactions: chawlaabhinav13