+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

ntachi

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
I just checked on my GCMS notes and my secondary office is the Centralized Intake Office - does anyone know which office is that? I did a quick google search and it's in Sydney - Nova Scotia. Does that mean that my secondary office is Sydney or is that assumption incorrect?

Mahesh1982

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I just checked on my GCMS notes and my secondary office is the Centralized Intake Office - does anyone know which office is that? I did a quick google search and it's in Sydney - Nova Scotia. Does that mean that my secondary office is Sydney or is that assumption incorrect?
Same in my case too.... Not sure what it means?? Any inputs team on this one??

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
It's really frustrating that they keep inviting more and more people to apply but the processing is so slow. My bf who's an outland applicant has been waiting for any updates since Feb but nothing ever happened. I think they should hire people, speed up the process and then think about inviting more applications.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
It's really frustrating that they keep inviting more and more people to apply but the processing is so slow. My bf who's an outland applicant has been waiting for any updates since Feb but nothing ever happened. I think they should hire people, speed up the process and then think about inviting more applications.
you are talking about common sense. Unfortunately IRRC has none of it, starting with the minister.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Reactions: __rsingh__

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
nothing for me just checked my again and no new update
same here. everytime someone talk about update, I check my account as well. Almost 6-7 times a day :confused:

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Happy Friday All! Got my first GU this afternoon and ADR in profile turned to NA.. just had a call with call center agent and she told me that all stages are completed "today only" and now application is waiting for the final decision... AOR 1st Sept/ Ottawa/ Inland/ with dependent... wish you all good luck and nice weekend!

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Happy Friday All! Got my first GU this afternoon and ADR in profile turned to NA.. just had a call with call center agent and she told me that all stages are completed "today only" and now application is waiting for the final decision... AOR 1st Sept/ Ottawa/ Inland/ with dependent... wish you all good luck and nice weekend!
Congrats, what was your ADR ?