+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
The update I’ve got with the call center on May 3 told me that my application was transferred to Sydney, NS. I just wonder if anyone knows what Sydney office does, specifically? I got info from Aug 2020 topic that they have a new team and located them to Sydney?
Any idea?

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
The update I’ve got with the call center on May 3 told me that my application was transferred to Sydney, NS. I just wonder if anyone knows what Sydney office does, specifically? I got info from Aug 2020 topic that they have a new team and located them to Sydney?
Any idea?
I think Sydney is the CIO - Central Intake Office. For me, my secondary VO is Sydney. I remember an agent calling Sydney as CIO. May be with the new hiring, they might have processing office too there. Not sure though

Reactions: Augustiner

gouravchoubey

Jun 13, 2019
I applied November 9 and only medical passed in December. Today I got letter requesting to give biometrics. No other update. How long does it take to process the application after I give biometrics ?
I too received Biometric letter on 26 June and after giving it, I recived PRportal email second day

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Recieved COPR email today on Canada Day! They need to confirm I am in canada, my address and one photograph, to be mailed back. 8 months wait but finally it has come through. Best of luck to all those who are waiting.
Congratulations!! They asked you to mail the photo? Does that mean you didn't get the new portal option?

gouravchoubey

Jun 13, 2019
Recieved COPR email today on Canada Day! They need to confirm I am in canada, my address and one photograph, to be mailed back. 8 months wait but finally it has come through. Best of luck to all those who are waiting.
Congrats @Jheez , I too received eCOPR on same day. Do we need to link PR Card application to GC Key?any idea

Jheez

Feb 19, 2021
Congrats @Jheez , I too received eCOPR on same day. Do we need to link PR Card application to GC Key?any idea
Sorry I sounded a bit misleading. I got the portal link and uploaded the picture and shared address, now awaiting eCOPR. Not sure at this stage about the next steps.

Nick0511

Dec 8, 2020
heyy there,

i just received my GCMS notes last week. I am very confused because it’s different from first one requested in March.

it’s says A11.2. R87.1 CEC minimum requirements

Outstanding Documents ( Not Requested) PA meds
Re-evaluation Ready to Finalize RPRF Complete.

Can you please help me out and say what is the next step that i might get from IRCC?

How long will it take to get me to COPR after this.

please advise me on this legal falcon

Meka290

Star Member
May 12, 2021
The wait is finally over
AOR....Nov 9,2020
Medical passed...Dec 16th 2020
Background check completed:May10th 2021(first GU
First email received..June 26, 2021replied same day
Second email received.June 28,2021 replied same day
ECOPR received 7th July
PR card..Waiting

just keep the hope.I pray everyone gets theirs soon

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
The wait is finally over
AOR....Nov 9,2020
Medical passed...Dec 16th 2020
Background check completed:May10th 2021(first GU
First email received..June 26, 2021replied same day
Second email received.June 28,2021 replied same day
ECOPR received 7th July
PR card..Waiting

just keep the hope.I pray everyone gets theirs soon
Congratulations
When was your eligibility, security and criminality passed?
Do you know your Visa Office ?

Meka290

Star Member
May 12, 2021
Congratulations
When was your eligibility, security and criminality passed?
Do you know your Visa Office ?
Eligibility, security and criminality was passed May 10th but on my cic account, it shows eligibility was reviewed 7th July

Jheez

Feb 19, 2021
What does eCOPR look like? I submitted my address and photo on June 2 on the PR portal. No update since then. Can someone share a screenshot of eCOPR?