+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Meka290

Star Member
May 12, 2021
Hi, firstly congratulations to all who have received their confirmation emails!

My AOR is Nov 23rd 2020, just wondering if there are more people like me waiting for confirmation email from November 2020.
I my AOR is 9th November still waiting for confirmation email.

Aksandhu

May 19, 2021
Hi sorry to hear that.Have you tried calling to know the stages that has been passed?Did you order GCMS Note?
Didn't order GCMS but called IRCC on May 20 and the agent told me (we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility and security has yet not started )

surti0006

Mar 28, 2021
Hi, firstly congratulations to all who have received their confirmation emails!

My AOR is Nov 23rd 2020, just wondering if there are more people like me waiting for confirmation email from November 2020.
My AOR is 17th Nov 2020, still waiting for COPR.

samfootballer

May 28, 2021
Can anyone confirm if they have received the AOR on Nov 2nd week and still their case is in Criminality check step?

My case is in Criminality check for last 5 months. Eligibility is passed. AOR received 13th Nov.

Aksandhu

May 19, 2021
Can anyone confirm if they have received the AOR on Nov 2nd week and still their case is in Criminality check step?

My case is in Criminality check for last 5 months. Eligibility is passed. AOR received 13th Nov.
AOR received 10th Nov. My case is that eligibility being reviewed and background check has not yet started from day 1. So, many have the similar situation.

Reactions: samfootballer

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Many CEC Nov 2020 folks got COPR email. Hope we all will be getting soon.
I hope so too. But, I just notice we do not have anyone got 1st email to confirm present in Canada this week. They only serve those who got emails from them. So, that might be there is a delay with their operation. This is my observation, we need more evidences and time to evaluate.
If anyone got the 1st email from them, then please let everyone knows.

Rachael_Mynah

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I hope so too. But, I just notice we do not have anyone got 1st email to confirm present in Canada this week. They only serve those who got emails from them. So, that might be there is a delay with their operation. This is my observation, we need more evidences and time to evaluate.
If anyone got the 1st email from them, then please let everyone knows.
Got my 1st and 2nd email. Waiting for 3rd email which is the COPR one. Many are similar to mine.

DeniceO

Mar 26, 2017
Hi guys, I am CEC Inland Applicant.

My AOR was Nov 3, 2020.

I used 1-year CEC to apply for my PR.

The additional documents IRCC requested was a RCMP police clearance.

I got a new passport in MAR 2021 and I used the web form to update IRCC

I had 2 ghost updates. Once when they got my additional documents. The 2nd ghost update was when they
were reviewing my additional documents. My background check was not showing as completed until they finally updated my
profile 05 JUNE 2021 confirming my application was approved.

I got first COPR email 26 May, 2021. I got COPR credentials email 01 June 2021. I replied same day with my address, confirmed I was in Canada and uploaded my professionally taken photo.

PR approved 03 June 2021 I was able to download the PR confirmation letter.

04 June 2021 I got email from IRCC ...Congratulation you are now a PR you can download the COPR. (I already downloaded it 03 June 2021 cause I had logged into the portal and saw it was ready)

I used eCOPR letter to renew my DL class 5 yesterday. I paid the $75 for the 5 years . ICBC gave me a paper one valid for 60 days. They said once I get PR card to go back to ICBC and show them, they will then mail me the DL card. ICBC just wanted to see my BCDL (It had expired May 31, 2021), my service card and the COPR letter confirming I am a PR

Got an email from IRCC 05 JUNE 2021 saying my account was updated. It shows PR approved 04 June 2021

I believe my visa office was in Ontario though I am in BC

Lastly, after I got my eCOPR letter confirming I am an PR on 03 JUNE 2021, I noticed I had stupidly made a mistake when I replied to the first COPR email on 26 MAY 2021 as I had given IRCC the wrong date for when I last entered Canada. They fixed my mistake and the eCOPR letter had the correct date. .It was nice of IRCC not to ask me to redo the COPR email as they just corrected my error without even letting me know. I caught on my mistake yesterday when I looking at my email to them. So please dont be like me and get so excited you got your first copr email and respond without double checking dates on your passport

Thank you everyone for sharing your stories :)

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • June 4, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • December 10, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • May 8, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • May 8, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • June 4, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
AOR Nov 03, 2020
Just Received an email from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> at 12:00 PM(it seems to be an automated scheduled email delivery)
asking me to confirm my email, UCI, last entry date Canada, port of entry etc. Replied within 20 mins.

Until this week Monday, my SECURITY was at NOT STARTED stage. So, this is a good surprise :)

Best of luck everyone!
Thank you for your update. Many congratulations!
That means they are still working and Novs are good going.

Reactions: samfootballer

madhav.malhotra3089

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Finally got an email from the PR confirmation portal. Got a quick question. I am the principal applicant for me and my spouse. Do both us need to send a reply to the email OR should only me (principal applicant) reply. We do not want to to create 2 separate profiles.