+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

MJesan

May 28, 2021
Hi Everyone
My AOR is Nov 27th 2020 CEC application and exactly 6 months completed yesterday. Today I received the PR confirmation portal email.

Hang in there...if all your paperwork is clear, you will get it soon.

This forum has been a great help for me during my anxious moments. BTW this is my 1st post :)

Meka290

Star Member
May 12, 2021
Hi Everyone
My AOR is Nov 27th 2020 CEC application and exactly 6 months completed yesterday. Today I received the PR confirmation portal email.

Hang in there...if all your paperwork is clear, you will get it soon.

This forum has been a great help for me during my anxious moments. BTW this is my 1st post :)
wow.. Congrats. I am hopeful that mine will come soon. All stages has been passed waiting for final decision
AOR is November 9th 2020

HarmandeepSinghMaan

Mar 10, 2021
My AOR was Nov 13, 2020.
Medical passed Dec 18, 2020
Biometric Request Dec 18, 2020
Biometric given Dec 23, 2020

No update after biometrics till today but I saw an update just now: Biometrics Nov 12, 2020 Completed!

How is it possible to have biometrics completed date even before they were given, moreover before I submitted my file?
May be a typo? Any idea?
I got PR confirmation portal email yesterday, next day after biometrics were processed.

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Just called IRCC, my application is not even touched according to the agent who spoke to me, she just told what ever I see on my EE profile.

AOR 15th Nov, 2020 and medical passed in Dec 2020, that’s it.

HarmandeepSinghMaan

Mar 10, 2021
Biometrics I provided when entering to Canada, so it is not required for me.

Don’t know how long it will take :(
Call IRCC again and ask them the same questions. If their answer is same (your file is not even touched by IRCC), then there is nothing you can do. But if they give you a different answer this time, this would give you a hope that your file is in process and you can expect an update very soon.

Reactions: Ashan Perera

saurabh919

Oct 2, 2015
Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Called IRCC today to get the latest status:

AOR: NOV03 2020 (CEC/ Single Applicant)
Eligibility Passed
Crimilaity Passed
Security NOT STARTED
CPC OTTAWA

Security is at NOT STARTED for 3 weeks now, since the eligibility and criminality passed (around May 07). Let's see... this wait is excruciating.

Best of Luck!

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

madhav.malhotra3089

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Just called IRCC, my application is not even touched according to the agent who spoke to me, she just told what ever I see on my EE profile.

AOR 15th Nov, 2020 and medical passed in Dec 2020, that’s it.
Do you remember which extensions you pressed to reach an agent? I am struggling to reach an agent even. My AOR is 14th Nov, 2020

saurabh919

Oct 2, 2015
Do you remember which extensions you pressed to reach an agent? I am struggling to reach an agent even. My AOR is 14th Nov, 2020
At the point when you hear your status of the application, press 0 to talk to an Agent, if there is space available in the queue you'll get in otherwise they will say no Agent is available please try later and you'll have to call again after a while. I got in after 2-3 tries.

Reactions: Ashan Perera

madhav.malhotra3089

Star Member
May 27, 2016
At the point when you hear your status of the application, press 0 to talk to an Agent, if there is space available in the queue you'll get in otherwise they will say no Agent is available please try later and you'll have to call again after a while. I got in after 2-3 tries.
Got it. Thanks!!