+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

royab1993

Mar 18, 2021
Hi, I am an inland CEC applicant, AOR: Nov 25, and I just got my GCM notes saying:

Recommendation: Criminality - Review Required. RCMP screen stuck in batch sent.

Has anyone had an experience like this?
I'd appreciate your help.

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hi, I am an inland CEC applicant, AOR: Nov 25, and I just got my GCM notes saying:

Recommendation: Criminality - Review Required. RCMP screen stuck in batch sent.

Has anyone had an experience like this?
I'd appreciate your help.
Did you submit the RCMP?

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
It is been 4 months now but my eligibility is not yet updated my PGWP is also expiring soon

Hope they will not say I am not eligible at the last moment.

Gotta extend my VISA then

Rachael_Mynah

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
My visa is also expiring in June. I applied for extension last week. Got an email from IRCC with a letter which states that I can use the same existing work permit till July. Guessing that visa/work permit extension is also going to take more time. So they are giving such options.

Vojta27

Feb 10, 2021
Good day, everyone. I received an email from CIC today that my PR application is close to an end, and that I should log in to the new portal to confirm. At the time I applied for PR, I was residing within Canada but now I am residing outside of Canada. Am I considered to be an inland applicant or an outland applicant. For those with situations like mine, approximately how much longer did it take for you to receive your COPR/PPR, after receiving this initial email? Thanks in advance for your responses!

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Good day, everyone. I received an email from CIC today that my PR application is close to an end, and that I should log in to the new portal to confirm. At the time I applied for PR, I was residing within Canada but now I am residing outside of Canada. Am I considered to be an inland applicant or an outland applicant. For those with situations like mine, approximately how much longer did it take for you to receive your COPR/PPR, after receiving this initial email? Thanks in advance for your responses!
Did you send a webform to notify them that you're no longer in Canada when you left, and inform them of your new residential address?

If you did, your file would've been transferred to your local VO, where a passport request would be generated and sent to your address.

If you did not, you might have to reapply from where you are (starting over the whole application process) as you will not be able to accept the COPR from abroad if your application was inland.

Someone might know a lot more than I do about this. I've seen a few threads regarding this issue and many people had to reapply from scratch because they were stuck away from Canada when their application was approved.

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
AOR DATE AND VISA OFFICE?

Vessela

Jan 17, 2019
Hello everybody,
I am very happy to share our timeline, we finally got the CoPR!!! Thank you all for the sharing, there is a lot of useful information in this forum!

We started preparing the documents more than 4 years ago and waiting for ITA, it was a cruel game, since each time the score went up. Then we decided to try via study+OPW to gain Canadian experience. Family of 4.
In September 2020, after a completed 1 year of Canadian work experience we accepted the ITA (we had declined 2 times in August). Then in November we got rejected due to incomplete (the missing document wasn't giving us any points, but we didn't explain it well in the LoE). After that we needed to sit again the IELTS (3rd time because the other had expired without any ITA). We did it just before they closed due to Covid! We prepared better the documents, renewed the reference letters since they were from almost an year and applied again, just a day before the expiration of the Work permit!
CEC
ITA - Nov 25
AOR - Nov 29
MEP - Jan 09
BGC - Feb 20 (GU) I know now it was the BG complete, because it shows in the application now, didn't call IRCC.
Application approved - March 12
CoPR - March 23
3 dependents all inland. 2 GU in February
NOC - 2173
Toronto
Now we will send the photos and wait for the PR cards from Etobicoke (fingers crossed)

Hope everyone of you guys gets their PR soon! Thank you for the support! Good luck to us all!

Rachael_Mynah

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hello everybody,
I am very happy to share our timeline, we finally got the CoPR!!! Thank you all for the sharing, there is a lot of useful information in this forum!

We started preparing the documents more than 4 years ago and waiting for ITA, it was a cruel game, since each time the score went up. Then we decided to try via study+OPW to gain Canadian experience. Family of 4.
In September 2020, after a completed 1 year of Canadian work experience we accepted the ITA (we had declined 2 times in August). Then in November we got rejected due to incomplete (the missing document wasn't giving us any points, but we didn't explain it well in the LoE). After that we needed to sit again the IELTS (3rd time because the other had expired without any ITA). We did it just before they closed due to Covid! We prepared better the documents, renewed the reference letters since they were from almost an year and applied again, just a day before the expiration of the Work permit!
CEC
ITA - Nov 25
AOR - Nov 29
MEP - Jan 09
BGC - Feb 20 (GU) I know now it was the BG complete, because it shows in the application now, didn't call IRCC.
CoPR - March 23
NOC - 2173
Toronto
Now we will send the photos and wait for the PR cards from Etobicoke (fingers crossed)

Hope everyone of you guys gets their PR soon! Thank you for the support! Good luck to us all!
Congrats !!!

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
Hello everybody,

CEC
ITA - Nov 25
AOR - Nov 29
MEP - Jan 09
CoPR - March 23
NOC - 2173
Toronto

Congrats!!

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hello everybody,

CEC
ITA - Nov 25
AOR - Nov 29
MEP - Jan 09
CoPR - March 23
NOC - 2173
Toronto

Congratulations!! Do you know the VO for your application?

Vojta27

Feb 10, 2021
Did you send a webform to notify them that you're no longer in Canada when you left, and inform them of your new residential address?

If you did, your file would've been transferred to your local VO, where a passport request would be generated and sent to your address.

If you did not, you might have to reapply from where you are (starting over the whole application process) as you will not be able to accept the COPR from abroad if your application was inland.

Someone might know a lot more than I do about this. I've seen a few threads regarding this issue and many people had to reapply from scratch because they were stuck away from Canada when their application was approved.
No, I didnt send a webform. My immigration consultant didnt mention it. CIC said in that email that I should just let them know if I don't reside in Canada and send them my current address. Hopefully, I will not have to reapply.