+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
I have experienced the same. It's hard to say what it is. I have applied for GCMS notes to check details of the application status. I think I'll do this every month to get a clear picture of where we stand and how applications are being processed. However, I read GCMS notes arrive around 30-40 days after requesting.
my 2 cents, by ordering gcms notes every month, you are gonna overdo it.. note, there is no way anyone of us can speed up the process, it is simply at the discretion of the officer; upfront medicals these days take 35-50 days after AOR days to get MEP, watch the immitracker, if it is super dead delayed then apply for gcms otherwise first gcms is recommended by 90 days after AOR; avoid coming here as much as you can if you are anxious as the most here

Reactions: assen89

Akinejyam

Jul 10, 2018
Hi I just got my ITA last Nov. 25,2020. I just renewed my passport, I dont have the physical or even scanned copy including stamps. I just have the scanned copy of me profile page of my passport. Can I still send that? even not including other pages? My passport will be given back January and I am planning to submit my PR application next week.

I hope someone can answer my question.

Thanks,
J

Akinejyam

Jul 10, 2018
my 2 cents, by ordering gcms notes every month, you are gonna overdo it.. note, there is no way anyone of us can speed up the process, it is simply at the discretion of the officer; upfront medicals these days take 35-50 days after AOR days to get MEP, watch the immitracker, if it is super dead delayed then apply for gcms otherwise first gcms is recommended by 90 days after AOR; avoid coming here as much as you can if you are anxious as the most here

Hi ishakeshavan,

Hope you're doing fine despite this pandemic. I find your response helpful. What if I did my upfront medical while I applied for my extension of work permit because I am working in a medical field. Can I use that in my PR application?

Thanks,
J

Akinejyam

Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone,
I am CEC candidate and just received my ITA in the last draw. I am confused about the letter from the Bank and scotia is saying they don't provide anything like that. can anyone help me with this? what to do now?

Hi Sahil sam ethread here. I just got my ITA in the last draw. I went to RBC yesterday, I told them I need proof of funds for immigration, I showed them the information needed to state in the document. They gave me my complete account details with stamp for free within 10minutes. RBC is pretty fast.

Regards,
J

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Hi ishakeshavan,

Hope you're doing fine despite this pandemic. I find your response helpful. What if I did my upfront medical while I applied for my extension of work permit because I am working in a medical field. Can I use that in my PR application?

Thanks,
J
No, you need to get a fresh/separate medical exam for PR whether you have work permit medicals on the file or not.. medicals are valid only for 1 year from date of examination... if for some reason PR takes longer than usual, you may be asked to redo the medicals, so it is wise to do it close to your AOR

Akinejyam

Jul 10, 2018
Hi
No, you need to get a fresh/separate medical exam for PR whether you have work permit medicals on the file or not.. medicals are valid only for 1 year from date of examination... if for some reason PR takes longer than usual, you may be asked to redo the medicals, so it is wise to do it close to your AOR

In my case I just applied for a work permi cause i got LMIA from my employer. So from PGWP expiring next week I applied close work permit two weeks ago before i got my ITA. I did my medical exam because I am working in medical field which is needed stated in the medical exam equirements for work permit holders.

Njaan

Nov 3, 2020
Hi I just got my ITA last Nov. 25,2020. I just renewed my passport, I dont have the physical or even scanned copy including stamps. I just have the scanned copy of me profile page of my passport. Can I still send that? even not including other pages? My passport will be given back January and I am planning to submit my PR application next week.

I hope someone can answer my question.

Thanks,
J
I would suggest you wait till you get your passports back and then submit your PR application with all the required documents. you have 90 days to submit the docs. you have enough time to complete the application after you get your new passport. Also, when you passport is renewed, your passport number will also change. You need those info in your application.

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hi Sahil sam ethread here. I just got my ITA in the last draw. I went to RBC yesterday, I told them I need proof of funds for immigration, I showed them the information needed to state in the document. They gave me my complete account details with stamp for free within 10minutes. RBC is pretty fast.

Regards,
J
Are you a CEC candidate?

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
I know that Permits (Work permit and Study permit) are not required in the application. But do we need to provide? Or CIC had these information in their system already?
I just realize that I never provided these documents in the application and wondering. Can someone please explain this to me.
Thank you.

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hello! Could I only upload medical appointment confirmation for the mean time? Or we should have this done before submitting all the docs?

My medical appointment is on the 28th January. ITA Nov 25 - CEC PNP. Thanks and good luck to all!

Nick0511

Dec 8, 2020
AOR: November 16
CEC Inland Application.
Been in the country for 5 years as of Dec 26, 2020.

Any estimations on how long will it take to get COPR. and if biometrics are required??

djleia

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Is anyone here who went to Winnipeg service canada for biometrics in December? It is weird. I made an appointment next Tuesday but website said winnipeg office is closed