CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Manpreet222

Nov 28, 2020
What is your visa office?
Hello Bud
I'am in same case like you
My Paper application AR- Dec 14, 2020
Now i'am planning to apply via EE.

My question is what did you answer in question in EE application. "Did you applied for PR before?"
Also, did you withdraw your application from paper based process or you are waiting on both which ever comes first.

HarmandeepSinghMaan

Mar 10, 2021
Hi Guys,
I have a good news. I received confirmation portal email today (July 14, 2021 at 10:55 AM). Before this, I have posted my application details many a times . I got no updates at all, the status was the same from the day I applied. AOR NOV. 10, 2020. All the very best for all NOV. applicants hoping to hear good news from everyone. Special thanks to Njaan for creating this thread , Its been a big support during tough times.
Congratulations :)

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Can anyone please confirm how IRCC is informing about the PR confirmation (COPR).

Sending a message to email/portal?
Contacting you over the phone first then send the COPR?

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Contacted IRCC today, my application only the medical is passed (bio provided prior). At least the eligibility is not passed. It is been 7 months now.
I applied through CEC, my friends who applied through the same stream after and before me got their COPR.

I am really stressed now, why the heck atleast they can't tell whether my application is approved or rejected within 6 months, I am really stressed and losing my temper too.

HarmandeepSinghMaan

Mar 10, 2021
Contacted IRCC today, my application only the medical is passed (bio provided prior). At least the eligibility is not passed. It is been 7 months now.
I applied through CEC, my friends who applied through the same stream after and before me got their COPR.

I am really stressed now, why the heck atleast they can't tell whether my application is approved or rejected within 6 months, I am really stressed and losing my temper too.
I can understand your frustration level but there is a huge possibility that they would send you the first email without even showing any progress in your GC Key account stages! The CSRs over the phone do not always tell you what's going on with the file on their end and sometimes they just tell you what you see in your account.

Meka290

Star Member
May 12, 2021
I can understand your frustration level but there is a huge possibility that they would send you the first email without even showing any progress in your GC Key account stages! The CSRs over the phone do not always tell you what's going on with the file on their end and sometimes they just tell you what you see in your account.
I understand but at times,it could be frustrating for someone.Mine all stages passed and according to the agent PR approved since May 10th but I have not gotten any email from them

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Thank you very much for your kind words.

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I understand but at times,it could be frustrating for someone.Mine all stages passed and according to the agent PR approved since May 10th but I have not gotten any email from them
This sounds very strange, may be they sent email but it was not delivered to you? If you have hired immigration consultant, may be they got emails?

emnz

Jun 18, 2021
Hi guys, long time watcher, first time poster. I have very much appreciated everyones updates throughout my wait, and I got my eCOPR yesterday so wanted to share my timeline for others!

AOR: 9 Nov 2020
Medical: 16 Dec 2020
Biometrics: 7 Jan 2021
ADR (requested letter confirming whether I am living in Canada or not): 25 May 2021
Confirmation portal email: 28 May 2021
Portal Credentials: 7 June 2021
eCOPR: 15 June 2021
Awaiting my PR card in the mail.

I'm an inland applicant with no dependents. I did get a few ghost updates but I can't remember the specifics of them sorry! And I never requested GCMS notes so I don't know what my VO was. I can now see in my profile that my background check was completed 10 May 2021.

Reactions: mapple007

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Hi guys, long time watcher, first time poster. I have very much appreciated everyones updates throughout my wait, and I got my eCOPR yesterday so wanted to share my timeline for others!

ADR (requested letter confirming whether I am living in Canada or not): 25 May 2021

I'm an inland applicant with no dependents. I did get a few ghost updates but I can't remember the specifics of them sorry! And I never requested GCMS notes so I don't know what my VO was. I can now see in my profile that my background check was completed 10 May 2021.
Congratulations! Could you please share from where the first portal email was sent to you?

goudam

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Added dependent while my PR is in progress, and as per CIC requested I have submitted forms, however, I made small mistakes while filling imm0008 like
1st question:
(1) Under which program you are applying -> I have given "Family & spouse" (I thought since adding spouse it would be that) and later realized it's "CEC". So, I used another webform and re-submitted imm0008 and 5669 Forms, with LOE. Is that Fine?
2nd question:
I submitted the birth certificate of my spouse which registered late. Is that okay?

Thanks in advance, Help greatly appreciated.

Meka290

Star Member
May 12, 2021
Congratulations! Could you please share from where the first portal email was sent to you?

wow...Congrats same AOR with me.I hope mine comes soon