+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Akash778

Oct 22, 2021
Thank you. I sent the urgent email thru my MP and also email to IRCC using that link.
I received the portal credential on Jan 10 and submitted all details next day. It's been 5 days, my dependent spouse hasn't received PPR yet.
How long does it take to get 'CoPR' for PA after portal submission in current scenario? Any idea!

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Yeee finally my turn

AOR - 4th November 2020 ( Ottawa VO)

First Portal email- 11th January 2022
Second Portal email- 12th January 2022
eCoPR - 19th January 2022

Thanks

LumosMaxima

Aug 4, 2021
Thank you. I sent the urgent email thru my MP and also email to IRCC using that link.
I received the portal credential on Jan 10 and submitted all details next day. It's been 5 days, my dependent spouse hasn't received PPR yet.
How long does it take to get 'CoPR' for PA after portal submission in current scenario? Any idea!
Hi Akash, do you think your mp's inquiry helped to speed up the process?
My mp also emailed IRCC, IRCC confirmed my status is approved, but they are not working on my landing...its been over 7 months since I got final approval and im still desperately waiting for my first portal as my health insurance card is about to expire....

Akash778

Oct 22, 2021
Hi Akash, do you think your mp's inquiry helped to speed up the process?
My mp also emailed IRCC, IRCC confirmed my status is approved, but they are not working on my landing...its been over 7 months since I got final approval and im still desperately waiting for my first portal as my health insurance card is about to expire....
Hi, it might help but the MP clearly said it all depends on immigration officer and there is no guarantee. But there is no harm in trying thru MP's office.