Oct 23, 2021

penn302

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Hello all,
May 10th 2021 AIR
I received my GCMS notes yesterday and here's the information it gave me:

VO Office Etobicoke
The last update on 2021/11/03 says "CEC Minimum REQUIRMENT : Review Required RPRF: Complete"
In the next paragraph "I have reviewed following for CRS point /and then says gained points on everything/"
Next paragraph "Integrated Search (FOSS/GCMS) : PA: WAPL INTENDED EMPLOYEE : ANY, INTENDED OCCUPATION : OPEN NO ADVERSE INFORMATION"

Does anybody where am I right now ? or how long can it take
Why review required? Who updated this part, a case analyst?

Wildtravel

Nov 19, 2021
Hey! Im living in Canada , and i got my young professional visa , i need leave the country and come back or i can go to some office inside the country to activate my visa? Thanks

duggaltanvir

Star Member
May 3, 2017
On my GCMS notes, it says
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION:
SUMMARY NOTES

A11.2:Appears METR87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIRMENTS - Review
Required RPRG: Complete

Does anyone know the meaning of this? I read somewhere the review required means they want someone else to review some docs that they find sus. Is it concerning?
Thanks for your time

Dreamer 007

Feb 26, 2020
On my GCMS notes, it says
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION:
SUMMARY NOTES

A11.2:Appears METR87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIRMENTS - Review
Required RPRG: Complete

Does anyone know the meaning of this? I read somewhere the review required means they want someone else to review some docs that they find sus. Is it concerning?
Thanks for your time
Senior officer will review ur file that’s what analyst recommended

duggaltanvir

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Does your latest update

Does your latest update come from the analyst? What is the concern in his note?
Yes Its coming from Analysts.
It stats A11.2: Appears Met R87.1
Nothing else anywhere

only thing that I find is that in my foreign experience where I submitted letters from
2 companies
One of the company’s letter did not included the issue date of the letter. It did include all other things firmly

I am not sure if thats the thing because I cant see anything else in the entire notes. No specific comments

penn302

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Yes Its coming from Analysts.
It stats A11.2: Appears Met R87.1
Nothing else anywhere

only thing that I find is that in my foreign experience where I submitted letters from
2 companies
One of the company’s letter did not included the issue date of the letter. It did include all other things firmly

I am not sure if thats the thing because I cant see anything else in the entire notes. No specific comments
That doesn’t sound concerning. My last update was also from the analyst on sep 22. Nothing after that. Have no idea when the officer will take a look and finalize it