+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

duggaltanvir

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I have a quick suggestion to ask, please give your honest opinions.
I submitted my foreign work experience from 2 companies and just one HR letter did not mention the issue date. and in the place where analysis reviews the documents, it stated something like "Foreign work experience from XYZ company issue date NOT dated and so on"
Do you guys think I should submit a new letter from the company with an issue date or just let them come back to me?

niravrocky

Oct 23, 2021
I have a quick suggestion to ask, please give your honest opinions.
I submitted my foreign work experience from 2 companies and just one HR letter did not mention the issue date. and in the place where analysis reviews the documents, it stated something like "Foreign work experience from XYZ company issue date NOT dated and so on"
Do you guys think I should submit a new letter from the company with an issue date or just let them come back to me?
My 2 cents on it. As it's foreign work experience and considering it mentions your employment start and end dates as well as fulfils necessary requirements described by ircc as per below, you should be good I believe. For genuineness though issue date should be viewed as a must thing that should be included in letters like this and anyways its also an expected thing from HR. Issue date probably matters more for CEC experience and on top of it for current job.

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and

Last edited:

googboog

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Whats your Eligibility Review? Does it say pass too
Waiting since may 23rd, eligibility review not started yet. I have been in Canada for almost 5 years now, I've gotten my company to hire friends who moved to Canada long after I did, applied for the pr after I did and they're got their pr cards already

Dreamer 007

Feb 26, 2020
Waiting since may 23rd, eligibility review not started yet. I have been in Canada for almost 5 years now, I've gotten my company to hire friends who moved to Canada long after I did, applied for the pr after I did and they're got their pr cards already
Reason for eligibility review?

duggaltanvir

Star Member
May 3, 2017
My 2 cents on it. As it's foreign work experience and considering it mentions your employment start and end dates as well as fulfils necessary requirements described by ircc as per below, you should be good I believe. For genuineness though issue date should be viewed as a must thing that should be included in letters like this and anyways its also an expected thing from HR. Issue date probably matters more for CEC experience and on top of it for current job.

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
Mine actually stats everything, I have even included the paystubs for last 3 months of position that includes everything with salary to companies registration details with government. I am just confused should I get the new letter that stats the issue date and upload or wait for agent to contact me.
Also in case I have to upload the letter should it include issue date as when it originally created or like current date ? any idea on that