+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

Navkiran1995

Apr 9, 2020
I’ve applied under CEC with one year work experience under NOC B occupation. It’s been almost 6 months I’ve submitted my application. Do I still need to continue to work the same hours as mentioned in my application?

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
I’ve applied under CEC with one year work experience under NOC B occupation. It’s been almost 6 months I’ve submitted my application. Do I still need to continue to work the same hours as mentioned in my application?
Ur profile is locked on ITA date , if u claimed job offer . There is requirement to stay put(same job and noc) if not then u can very well change

Navkiran1995

Apr 9, 2020
Ur profile is locked on ITA date , if u claimed job offer . There is requirement to stay put(same job and noc) if not then u can very well change
I’m working the same job and same NOC, I provided a letter of employment as proof. Just need to know if I need to work the same amount of hours as mentioned on the letter.

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
I’m working the same job and same NOC, I provided a letter of employment as proof. Just need to know if I need to work the same amount of hours as mentioned on the letter.
They look for overall eligibility of 1560 hours max 30 hours a week . If u work more than 30 - they don’t consider anything above 30 .. that’s what mentioned in cic

But they cross check ur letter (mentioned hour) with salary slip (currrnt employer) or ROE( previous employer)

Reactions: Navkiran1995

jojosimmo

Jul 7, 2019
I have passed 6 months and still no news. Everything was passed months ago and nothing but silence. No ghost updates either. I fear I'm lost in the system somewhere and destined to be in limbo.

Tried ringing they wont talk to me, healthcare runs out in 20 days and they don't care about that at all. So I'm in a mess. I don't have much hope left anymore and I think being in a country with no access to healthcare in a pandemic is a pretty perilous position to be in.

lllsouzap

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
I have passed 6 months and still no news. Everything was passed months ago and nothing but silence. No ghost updates either. I fear I'm lost in the system somewhere and destined to be in limbo.

Tried ringing they wont talk to me, healthcare runs out in 20 days and they don't care about that at all. So I'm in a mess. I don't have much hope left anymore and I think being in a country with no access to healthcare in a pandemic is a pretty perilous position to be in.
Same here. AOR may 6.

AMC1985

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi All,

I received my Portal Mail today and I have submitted the details. Below are my brief timelines:

ITA: April 2021
AOR: May 2021
Biometrics: June 2021
Medical: 25th Oct 2021 (My wife was expecting when we received the ITA, so the doctors suggested to get her chest x-ray done post the delivery. So, her x-ray was finally submitted on 24th Oct. Till then our case processing was expectedly on hold).
15th Nov: Received mail for confirming address details etc. Replied on 15th itself.
16th Nov: Received Portal mail for submission of latest pic and 'In Canada' declaration. Done.

Expecting COPR soon.

Personally think that as long as the documentation submitted by you is perfect, the processing time is pretty quick. I have changed 5 jobs in my 14 year career, so the related documentation was a lot. Still, I think my case got processed in pretty good time.

All the best everyone.

Navkiran1995

Apr 9, 2020
Hi All,

I received my Portal Mail today and I have submitted the details. Below are my brief timelines:

Medical: 25th Oct 2021 (My wife was expecting when we received the ITA, so the doctors suggested to get her chest x-ray done post the delivery. So, her x-ray was finally submitted on 24th Oct. Till then our case processing was expectedly on hold).
15th Nov: Received mail for confirming address details etc. Replied on 15th itself.
16th Nov: Received Portal mail for submission of latest pic and 'In Canada' declaration. Done.

Expecting COPR soon.

Personally think that as long as the documentation submitted by you is perfect, the processing time is pretty quick. I have changed 5 jobs in my 14 year career, so the related documentation was a lot. Still, I think my case got processed in pretty good time.

All the best everyone.
Congratulations!
what date was ur AOR?

Dreamer 007

Feb 26, 2020
Hi All,

Expecting COPR soon.

All the best everyone.
Congrats

bergfrue89

Apr 18, 2021
Still I too didn’t received the notes. But they sent that the PA name is flagged after a week.
You need to wait a bit, they themselves will answer your
@Sancan4 just wondering did you receive your GCMS notes now? I recieved the second email on flagging the request today. Thanks and let me know.