+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

duggaltanvir

Star Member
May 3, 2017
CEC Application
May 10 AOR (6 months today)
No dependent but had foreign experience, not sure if thats what it is pulling my application.

My friend applied 10 days before mine and got his COPR within 2 months and here I am with nothing after 6 months.
No GU as well.

Not sure what will happen.

Does anyone know what are the chances of rejection ?

Kumar_2010

Sep 22, 2020
CEC Application
May 10 AOR (6 months today)
No dependent but had foreign experience, not sure if thats what it is pulling my application.

My friend applied 10 days before mine and got his COPR within 2 months and here I am with nothing after 6 months.
No GU as well.

Not sure what will happen.

Does anyone know what are the chances of rejection ?
I am not an expert however after 6 months chances of rejections are very less until they noticed something in the securities or some issues with your documentation that is impacting your score however, in that case also they will give chance to submit more supporting docs.

I also have foreign exp. do we have any other members in this group with foreign exp. and already received the COPR email?

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I am not an expert however after 6 months chances of rejections are very less until they noticed something in the securities or some issues with your documentation that is impacting your score however, in that case also they will give chance to submit more supporting docs.

I also have foreign exp. do we have any other members in this group with foreign exp. and already received the COPR email?
I do have foreign experience.
AOR - May 1
eCoPR - Oct 21

duggaltanvir

Star Member
May 3, 2017

I see what you are saying and it does makes sense. I am just concerned that my foreign exp has 1.5 years with 2 companies and both of them were small scale business. Although I have submitted my HR letter as per the format they suggest along with paystubs I am not sure how can they verify it.
Do you guys think its worth concerning?

Kumar_2010

Sep 22, 2020
Don’t know man how ircc processing applications, People from September 2021 got PR cards and some are waiting from March or even later then that.
Yes, that's the main frustration point no transparency in the processes. The time difference in the applications is huge that's not justifiable, even differences in dependents count or multiple countries exp.

Kumar_2010

Sep 22, 2020
I see what you are saying and it does makes sense. I am just concerned that my foreign exp has 1.5 years with 2 companies and both of them were small scale business. Although I have submitted my HR letter as per the format they suggest along with paystubs I am not sure how can they verify it.
Do you guys think its worth concerning?
It doesn't matter how big or small is the organization, if you have the letter and paystubs to support the exp, then you should be all set.

Dreamer 007

Feb 26, 2020
Don’t know man how ircc processing applications, People from September 2021 got PR cards and some are waiting from March or even later then that.
I saw in other thread they count cec applicants who claimed points for foreign experience as fsw , is that true ??