+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

Sancan4

Aug 27, 2021
Any CEC applicants here with May 2021 or earlier AOR with primary VO as Montreal VO and having no updates at all? I am getting a bit anxious since its going to be 6 months soon and I have no updates at all. I even applied for GCMS in mid-September and have received nothing yet at all.
I ordered my notes on Sep 16, somewhere in a thread I read that we need to remind them with your tracking no.
When we sent then an email we got a generic msg that due to large volumes of requests they couldn’t generate
But yesterday they have replied that they have flagged the PA name and send it to us in few days

bergfrue89

Apr 18, 2021
I ordered my notes on Sep 16, somewhere in a thread I read that we need to remind them with your tracking no.
When we sent then an email we got a generic msg that due to large volumes of requests they couldn’t generate
But yesterday they have replied that they have flagged the PA name and send it to us in few days
I did remind them with my tracking number and received the generic message about large volumes but I haven't received the second email on flagging the PA name. Could you please tell me how many days after the generic message did you receive the second email on flagging?

Sancan4

Aug 27, 2021
I did remind them with my tracking number and received the generic message about large volumes but I haven't received the second email on flagging the PA name. Could you please tell me how many days after the generic message did you receive the second email on flagging?
Still I too didn’t received the notes. But they sent that the PA name is flagged after a week.
You need to wait a bit, they themselves will answer your

vmalisz

Sep 21, 2021
CEC inland, 2 dependants.

AOR - May 22nd
Medical Passed - June 4th
BOWP accepted September 16

No update ever since. I requested the notes on August 4th and nothing, emailed back a month ago still nothing...

Is it possible that our application has been de-prioritized because of the BOWP?

Should I try calling IRCC? From what I read on that thread it's not easy to have someone or answers. It will soon be 6 months and we begin to worry

Julie1985

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021

AOR - May 22nd

No update ever since. I requested the notes on August 4th and nothing, emailed back a month ago still nothing...

Is it possible that our application has been de-prioritized because of the BOWP?

Should I try calling IRCC? From what I read on that thread it's not easy to have someone or answers. It will soon be 6 months and we begin to worry
I just called IRCC, the agent lectured me for 20 mins on how they only answer urgent inquiries while I only asked if my eligibility has passed that would've taken her 5 mins. Good luck calling them, maybe you will reach a reasonable one.

Reactions: mission0

rituppaatteell

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
For those whose notes took more time then expected. You guys can email to
atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca
I was late too for my notes when i sent them a message regarding for it , they flagged my name and in around 2-3 weeks i got my notes.
don’t forget to attach your information like tracking number from the receipt or the receipt number, full name, to help them find your name.

Reactions: GSG219

Dreamer 007

Feb 26, 2020

AOR - May 22nd

When did u apply for bowp

KapilH

Nov 8, 2021
EE Inland
2 Dependents
ITA - April 1 2021
AOR - 7 May 2021
Medical Passed - 27 May 2021
** No Update what so ever. Beyond 6months now.

Kumar_2010

Sep 22, 2020
EE Inland
2 Dependents
ITA - April 1 2021
AOR - 7 May 2021
Medical Passed - 27 May 2021
** No Update what so ever. Beyond 6months now.

I am also in the same boat, 3 dependents Inland, 14th May AOR no updates after medical passed. It seems all inland applications are on low priority.

PaulTkn

Jun 12, 2020
I am also in the same boat, 3 dependents Inland, 14th May AOR no updates after medical passed. It seems all inland applications are on low priority.
Dont think, so. Mine was having same status with March AOR. the last GCMS note received on August also had same status. Everything was in progress. Never received any ghost update and received portal credentials last day. So stay positive. I feel whatever timeline they say in the portal gives a rough idea.

Reactions: Sancan4

Sancan4

Aug 27, 2021
Dont think, so. Mine was having same status with March AOR. the last GCMS note received on August also had same status. Everything was in progress. Never received any ghost update and received portal credentials last day. So stay positive. I feel whatever timeline they say in the portal gives a rough idea.
Congratulations!
Do you know your vo.
Mine is in Yellowknife, transferred from Vancouver in July.
I didn’t happened to see any files from Yellowknife after September.

PaulTkn

Jun 12, 2020
Congratulations!
Do you know your vo.
Mine is in Yellowknife, transferred from Vancouver in July.
I didn’t happened to see any files from Yellowknife after September.
My VO was Etobicoke. But portal credentials came from Calgary