+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
1. the use of words passed, recommended passed, met etc. have no legal significance. You will have to check the notes in the last few pages to see if your eligibility has been passed by an officer or an analyst.

2. Medicals, like eligibility is a different admissibility stage. If your meds have expired, they may be extended, or you may be asked to re-do them. See #13,190
Thanks @legalfalcon

The precise information on gCms Notes is as follows in my case. Your expert opinion helps especially on eligibility aspects concerned.

Agent Notes :

Case Analyst : ***Recommended Pass*** Summary Notes: Please see statutory declaration for PA and Spouse. RPRF has been requested. A 11.2 appears Met R87.1: CEC Minimum requirements - Appears Met Outstanding Documents (requested) : RPRF Outstanding documents (Not Requested): - DEP 1: Meds - Re-evaluation - spouse/common-Law Meds - Re-evaluation RPRF : Outstanding

CSR : score at ITA 425 CRS points minimum score for the round : 401 CRS score on application (APR): 425 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: Qualifying job offer: LMIA excepted under C12; Letter dated 18May2021 confirms employment offer of at least one year. PA gained points as Married at ITA and APR PA gained points for 2 year(s) Canadian work experience with "XX Company".

Integrated search (FOSS/GCMS) : No adverse Information; applicants in status ....my work permit details

Work Experience: Web-based search confirms employer information - letter dated xxx appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. Letter confirms full/time employment;CEC Work: 2 years and 2 months.

On Medical I received an official email today from IRCC that my medical is extended and they will continue to process applications. Looks like this is a mass communication for all inland applications. My spouse also received the same mail.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon

The precise information on gCms Notes is as follows in my case. Your expert opinion helps especially on eligibility aspects concerned.

Agent Notes :

Case Analyst : ***Recommended Pass*** Summary Notes: Please see statutory declaration for PA and Spouse. RPRF has been requested. A 11.2 appears Met R87.1: CEC Minimum requirements - Appears Met Outstanding Documents (requested) : RPRF Outstanding documents (Not Requested): - DEP 1: Meds - Re-evaluation - spouse/common-Law Meds - Re-evaluation RPRF : Outstanding

CSR : score at ITA 425 CRS points minimum score for the round : 401 CRS score on application (APR): 425 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: Qualifying job offer: LMIA excepted under C12; Letter dated 18May2021 confirms employment offer of at least one year. PA gained points as Married at ITA and APR PA gained points for 2 year(s) Canadian work experience with "XX Company".

Integrated search (FOSS/GCMS) : No adverse Information; applicants in status ....my work permit details

Work Experience: Web-based search confirms employer information - letter dated xxx appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. Letter confirms full/time employment;CEC Work: 2 years and 2 months.

On Medical I received an official email today from IRCC that my medical is extended and they will continue to process applications. Looks like this is a mass communication for all inland applications. My spouse also received the same mail.

This note is from a case analyst. Eligibility is done in phases. In most cases, the eligibility will be reviewed by an analyst or assistant who will write detailed notes. These notes are then reviewed by an officer who will make a final determination, and only then is your eligibility passed.

Based on your note, everything is in order.

Just wait for the eligibility to be reviewed by an officer and then your security should start. To read on security, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Reactions: lllsouzap

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Still shows ‘reviewing my eligibility’
Just got the GSMS notes. The following are the assessments results
Eligibility = Passed
Security = Not Started
HIRV =
Criminality = Passed
Org Crime =
Medical = Passed
Misrepresenation =
Info Sharing = Complete
Final =

I do not see any comments from the IRCC Agent in the GCMS notes. I think it varies according to the the agent who picks the PR file

mars_mars

Star Member
May 14, 2021
Eligibility = Passed
Security = Not Started
HIRV =
Criminality = Passed
Org Crime =
Medical = Passed
Misrepresenation =
Info Sharing = Complete
Final =

I do not see any comments from the IRCC Agent in the GCMS notes. I think it varies according to the the agent who picks the PR file
Only the assessments do not tell much. Are there notes of the case analyst or the program assistant?

Reactions: lllsouzap

lllsouzap

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Eligibility = Passed
Security = Not Started
HIRV =
Criminality = Passed
Org Crime =
Medical = Passed
Misrepresenation =
Info Sharing = Complete
Final =

What date did you request GCMS? thanks

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Eligibility = Passed
Security = Not Started
HIRV =
Criminality = Passed
Org Crime =
Medical = Passed
Misrepresenation =
Info Sharing = Complete
Final =

yea i didnt get any notes either on mine and in my case eligibility = passed but my security is blank (so it must have started). i did notice that on most pages i have the s26 stamp, which means they redacted any info about my spouse (i forgot to provide her consent form) -- so if you have a spouse and didnt provide consent form, it could be that most of it is redacted. hey atleast elig, crim and info sharing is passed for you!

cangar

May 18, 2018
Thanks @legalfalcon

Agent Notes :

It seems like you also had LMIA like my sister.My sister's AOR is also 18 May, waiting for further update, when did you apply for GCMS and what are updates on your end

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
I don't how people are getting through to the agent(s) when they call IRCC. I called them 10 times today between 8 AM and 9AM today and everytime it is the same message - "We are unable to connect...."

@Sam_12 and other seniors: Please advise with helpful tips on how to connect by phone with IRCC.
I called yesterday around 3 O`clock and was successful.

pradeep.mar22

Jun 16, 2021
CEC Outland-AOR 28 May with 2 dependents
Upfront Medical submitted still there is no progress and update.
Some progress in those whose AOR is May and any update.

GSG219

Jul 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
May 13 2021
CEC , ITA- 13 Feb.
CRS - 467.
AOR - 13 May 2021
Medical Passed - 22June 2021
Biometrics updated - 22 June 2021 .
Background in process.
No major update after 22 June.
But My friend got portal email today his AoR was 28 may.

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
This note is from a case analyst. Eligibility is done in phases. In most cases, the eligibility will be reviewed by an analyst or assistant who will write detailed notes. These notes are then reviewed by an officer who will make a final determination, and only then is your eligibility passed.

Based on your note, everything is in order.

Just wait for the eligibility to be reviewed by an officer and then your security should start. To read on security, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN
Thanks @legalfalcon . May be we need one or two review from officer to confirm to pass Eligibility

ashish7398

Apr 18, 2019
AOR - 12 May
Medical Passed - 1 June
PR portal confirmation request- 15 July
Got a ghost update on 15 July , and got the mail for PR portal request

Reactions: RoTaBl