+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

LOVENYC

Jul 12, 2021
Anyone think I should re-send that email with my details to receive IRCC portal login details. I have sent it in within 20 minutes of receiving that mail. Still hasn't received anything. I know weekend came but saw some other posts where ppl got login details over weekend.

this is the hardest part to wait now.

ishreet

Feb 17, 2021
AOR - 8th may
medical passd-11 june
called ircc today excpt elibilty everything is pending
file is at RROC ottawa. Any idea how long it takes?

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Everybody,

AOR : May 9, 2021 (BG: NA)

Med: May 31 Passed (BG: PROCESSING BC)

GHOST UPDATE : BG: Application Progress. will let you know when we start BC

July 5,2021: Filed GCMS NOTES, and called IRCC and agent mentioned that ELIGBILITY HAS PASSED: BACKGROUND IN PROCESS

JULY 6, 2021: SAW PROFILE UPDATED BUT NOTHING HAD CHANGED INSIDE, SO CALLED IRCC AGAIN, agent said ALL STAGES PASSED. WAITING FOR FINAL REVIEW

JULY 9 , 2021: RECEIVED PORTAL EMAIL. REPLIED BACK WITH DETAILS. ON FRIDAY 4pm and still waiting for login details.
Congrats! Do you have dependents?

Abhijith04

Jul 12, 2021
Hi All,

I'm a CEC inland applicant, AOR - May 28th 2021. My spouse received an email from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca which says "Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document."
But I don't see any pdf document attached with this email. Is this email legit and how can I get in touch with ircc folks, they are unreachable.

Thanks

Reactions: huxing0522

Gopi2021

Jun 28, 2021
Hi All,

I'm a CEC inland applicant, AOR - May 28th 2021. My spouse received an email from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca which says "Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document."
But I don't see any pdf document attached with this email. Is this email legit and how can I get in touch with ircc folks, they are unreachable.

Thanks
It should be legitimate. I have seen similar cases in other forums. Is your spouse a primary applicant? what is the signature of that email?

Abhijith04

Jul 12, 2021
It should be legitimate. I have seen similar cases in other forums. Is your spouse a primary applicant? what is the signature of that email?
I'm the primary applicant and I've not received this email.

Email signature- Virtual Landing Unit Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

Not sure what information needs to be shared as the pdf document is missing. Should I reply to the same email asking for the pdf document?

Thanks

Adrienbarco

Jun 8, 2021
Vernon
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
I got a ghost update on Friday 9th and I applied the 8th I don’t know what that mean. I’m waiting to see if I will get an update today or tomorrow. Hopefully a good sign

Gopi2021

Jun 28, 2021
I'm the primary applicant and I've not received this email.

Email signature- Virtual Landing Unit Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

Not sure what information needs to be shared as the pdf document is missing. Should I reply to the same email asking for the pdf document?

Thanks
I thought, only the primary applicant will receive this email and not the dependents (i might be wrong), but definitely you can reply to that email with all details.

In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):
 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry)

This is the information you have to respond to them, under email you have the option of

Other dependant(s) included in your application, including a spouse/partner and dependants 18 years old or older at the time you applied for permanent residence, can either: o Allow IRCC to create their account under your principal applicant account. You will then act on behalf of them. or o Give their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for IRCC to create a new account and complete the steps on their own.

Only skeptical portion here is why the primary applicant didnt receive this email. BTW, when there is portal update (So far), you received the emails or your spouse?

Reactions: Adrienbarco

enigmatic93

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
To all those people who have received PR approval, did you receive ghost updates before that? I did not get a single GU after medical passed. Just wondering how the whole process goes...

Thanks.

enigmatic93

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Thank you very much man, I think it is possible that it can accelerate your application. You sent GCMS request on July 5 or you requested before and received the files on July 5?
I dont think it matters to them. I applied for GCMS notes on July 7 and nothing has happened after that........