CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
I dont think it matters to them. I applied for GCMS notes on July 7 and nothing has happened after that........
Maybe it is a matter of luck, which I dont have

jojosimmo

Jul 7, 2019
I spoke with an agent today who said medicals are passed, biometrics are passed, additional docs reviewed and she said eligibility is now passed. Does anyone know what comes next after eligibility passed? Is eligibility passed right near the end of the process?

Anjaliminhas

Mar 6, 2020
Ita - Feb 14
AoR - May 05
Medical update on 04 June
Biometrics submitted and completed on 03 June
1 GU on 23rd June.
Background check changed from we are processing to we will send you a message when we start the BG Check on 23rd June
No update after that

Abhijith04

Jul 12, 2021
I thought, only the primary applicant will receive this email and not the dependents (i might be wrong), but definitely you can reply to that email with all details.

In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):
 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry)

This is the information you have to respond to them, under email you have the option of

Other dependant(s) included in your application, including a spouse/partner and dependants 18 years old or older at the time you applied for permanent residence, can either: o Allow IRCC to create their account under your principal applicant account. You will then act on behalf of them. or o Give their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for IRCC to create a new account and complete the steps on their own.

Only skeptical portion here is why the primary applicant didnt receive this email. BTW, when there is portal update (So far), you received the emails or your spouse?
Thank you so much, will reply to the email with the information mentioned above. I would receive email notification when there was an update in my profile. Not sure why my spouse (dependant applicant) received this email. Not able to reach IRCC to clarify this.

poojamangalam

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Nothing happened after medical passed on May 18.
Hey,
Don't worry my AOR is May 2nd , Medical passed on May 18th same as yours and after that I have not received a single ghost update. Last time I called IRCC on June 24th or something and the agent told me everything is passed and security is in process. after that no updates. Have you called them and asked if there's any update?

sh_afra

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hi Everybody,

AOR : May 9, 2021 (BG: NA)

Med: May 31 Passed (BG: PROCESSING BC)

GHOST UPDATE : BG: Application Progress. will let you know when we start BC

July 5,2021: Filed GCMS NOTES, and called IRCC and agent mentioned that ELIGBILITY HAS PASSED: BACKGROUND IN PROCESS

JULY 6, 2021: SAW PROFILE UPDATED BUT NOTHING HAD CHANGED INSIDE, SO CALLED IRCC AGAIN, agent said ALL STAGES PASSED. WAITING FOR FINAL REVIEW

JULY 9 , 2021: RECEIVED PORTAL EMAIL. REPLIED BACK WITH DETAILS. ON FRIDAY 4pm and still waiting for login details.
May I ask for how long your BG was in "In Progress"? Did it change back to "Processing" when you got GU?

enigmatic93

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Hey,
Don't worry my AOR is May 2nd , Medical passed on May 18th same as yours and after that I have not received a single ghost update. Last time I called IRCC on June 24th or something and the agent told me everything is passed and security is in process. after that no updates. Have you called them and asked if there's any update?
i called ircc in last week. was told that eligibility is passed, BG is not started yet (I think I called them a month ago and was told the same thing). Probably the application is just stuck somewhere

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2021
I have applied CEC on 10 july. After how long I can see any update in my profile.

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Dont think so.......We all are in same boat,, except few people who got PR approved.... I feel better when I compare myself with outlander applicants.... they have been waiting for year as of now...
Yes, if you think in this way, we are still okay

Shin6796

May 6, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
29-04-2021
Med's Done....
30-04-2021
I think I just got the GCMS note( or at least the shorted version, the other option when you apply for GCMS, but not required payment). Anyway, it states:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Next Application Assignment Due date is Jul 21, so hopefully I will see more update by then.

Reactions: mars_mars

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
I think I just got the GCMS note( or at least the shorted version, the other option when you apply for GCMS, but not required payment). Anyway, it states:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Next Application Assignment Due date is Jul 21, so hopefully I will see more update by then.
I am sorry if I am keeping asking this, what is your timeline?

Reactions: Shivpatel485