CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
It seems April 25-30 AOR started to get COPR heavily in last couple of days. And we know there is one COPR with 5 May COPR from immitracker. So, do you think we will start to receive more portal emails soon?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
ITA: April 1, 2021
Medical Exam: April 13, 2021
AOR: May 25,2021
Biometrics request: June 22,2021

I will give my biometrics tomorrow.

Do you know if I have to print the BIL or I can just take it on my phone?

eyue

May 31, 2021

You need to print the request letter so they can scan the bar code on page two. i remember i was holding page two up against the plastic board and the lady said lets try and see if this will work...looks like they wish to not touch the documents at all for safety purposes.

Reactions: miguelca

puneetwalia

Jun 5, 2020
You need to print the request letter so they can scan the bar code on page two. i remember i was holding page two up against the plastic board and the lady said lets try and see if this will work...looks like they wish to not touch the documents at all for safety purposes.

Same timeline , I also have an appointment tomorrow , it is advised to bring the print out..

Reactions: miguelca

CCvw

Apr 18, 2021
How did you all call the ircc? I tried calling them multiple times, different times a day but every time I get the same message that they can't connect me to an agent and I have to try again later. I think I tried over 20 times the last 2 weeks.

My current visa is expiring on July 31st and I have no idea what to do, yesterday I saw a change in my background check it changed from: We are processing.. to Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Does anyone know what this means? Or how far I am in the whole process?

ITA: February 14
AOR: May 8
Medicals passed: June 10
Biometrics: June 10
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Saleem@bhatton

Jun 16, 2017
Is anybody here with dependents outside?
please reply if somebody have dependents outside my aor is 7th may so far i passed medical on 31 may and i have bil for my dependent.
dependent biometrics is not updated coz vfs are not making appointments except students.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
How did you all call the ircc? I tried calling them multiple times, different times a day but every time I get the same message that they can't connect me to an agent and I have to try again later. I think I tried over 20 times the last 2 weeks.

My current visa is expiring on July 31st and I have no idea what to do, yesterday I saw a change in my background check it changed from: We are processing.. to Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Does anyone know what this means? Or how far I am in the whole process?

ITA: February 14
AOR: May 8
Medicals passed: June 10
Biometrics: June 10
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
If you have your BOWP you should be able to just apply for a new TRV. Assuming you want to travel right now… otherwise you can “patiently” wait for your PR