CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
I believe maybe your eligiblity passed and now they started to process BC, but in any case I think it is a good news for you

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
AOR May 3rd
Medicals Passed May 31st, Biometrics requested
Biometrics was done and updated on June 4th
No ghost updates, no other updates since then
CEC Inland application with 4 inland dependent

Jepjones

Jun 21, 2021
AoR May 12th. No updates at all. It's been 40 days, seems like everyone that submitted around this date has been forgotten about lol

Reactions: Taran1994

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
May 2021 apps are weird, I got medical and bio passed last week and I applied on May 20th around 1h after getting my ITA.
I don't know if they have some kind of algorithm that sorts out applications depending on the complexity (dependants, # of documents submitted...) or if it's totally random.

They need a lot of landings this year, maybe they're trying to get to simple applications first since they're "faster" to process. Or, who knows really.

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
OMG really!!! Oh some people are really lucky. BTW what is immitracker?

ashish0319

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
May 2021 apps are weird, I got medical and bio passed last week and I applied on May 20th around 1h after getting my ITA.
I don't know if they have some kind of algorithm that sorts out applications depending on the complexity (dependants, # of documents submitted...) or if it's totally random.

They need a lot of landings this year, maybe they're trying to get to simple applications first since they're "faster" to process. Or, who knows really.
I think they are processing applications must faster for those received ITA on 13th Feb. My manager also received his COPR in 2 months. My applications may be complex as I have 15yrs IT experience with the same company and lived in UK, USA and Canada.

I am tempted to call IRCC but last I spoke to them on 1st June. Do you think I can call them again or should i wait for couple of more weeks

Van Duong

Oct 26, 2017

Hi, I saw you applied for TR to PR pathway as well, how is you application updated? As I saw you passed and all.. Did you link your application to your IRCC account? I tried to link application but couldn't?

confusedsoul86

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Vancouver BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2021
Doc's Request.
Medical upfront
AOR Received.
19-05-2021
I think they are processing applications must faster for those received ITA on 13th Feb. My manager also received his COPR in 2 months. My applications may be complex as I have 15yrs IT experience with the same company and lived in UK, USA and Canada.

I am tempted to call IRCC but last I spoke to them on 1st June. Do you think I can call them again or should i wait for couple of more weeks
I suggest waiting for at least another month.