+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

canto

Jun 4, 2021
Friends,

I have 50 more days to apply based on my ITA. However my language test results expire on May 15. So I want to apply before that. I have all my documents but I have not been able to schedule my medical exam because none of the three panel doctors in my province have yet given me an appointment. But I do have my IME from 2017 when I applied for my study permit.

My questions -
  1. I noticed that the TR to PR Pathway application guide states that the applicant to that program could upload the old information print out sheet and that "It does not matter how long ago you had your exam." Could I use the same logic (and explain in Letter of Explanation) to just upload the information sheet from my old 2017 exam though I am applying in the CEC? OR
  2. Could I upload a copy of my email attempts to schedule the appointment with all three doctors in the slot for "proof of upfront medical exam" and add the explanation in Letter of Explanation that I am trying to schedule the appointment as soon as possible and will upload the actual appointment date once I have it?
As you can see, the only reason why I am trying to choose one of options 1 or 2 is because I do not want my language results to expire before I apply.

Any thoughts on what my best option is?

Thanks!
AoR May 11
Medical Exam passed May 31
Just got the first ghost update today, sign of real IP1.
when did you give medical exam?

skharsha

Dec 21, 2019
CEC
primary and Dependent -1
ITA- February 13, 2021
Upfront Medical- March 21 2021
Application submitted- May the 6th
AOR- May the 6th

Review of medical results - June 8, 2021 You passed the medical exam.

And I can see my biometrics information (gave during my work permit). But under biometrics section it still says we do not need your fingerprints.

Last edited:

skharsha

Dec 21, 2019
Can any one tell me the process to know which Visa processing center the application has been sent to?

Nimma007

May 13, 2021
may 2021
Ita 14 feb cec
File submitted 7 may
Aor same day
Medical submit upfront
Biometric ..received letter 8 june today

confusedsoul86

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Vancouver BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2021
Doc's Request.
Medical upfront
AOR Received.
19-05-2021
Aor May 19, I passed the medical examination on June 9th.

Set my biometric appointment for Monday, June 14th.

eyue

May 31, 2021
AOR May19, just passed ME on June 9. Havent heard about biometric yet, hopefully can have some updates today.

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Amazing guys! we started to get updates, hopefully, we will have some updates related to eligibility or background soon. I mean not COPR but at least I hope they will start or already started processing. When do you think we can have an update on the eligibility check?

ashish0319

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Amazing guys! we started to get updates, hopefully, we will have some updates related to eligibility or background soon. I mean not COPR but at least I hope they will start or already started processing. When do you think we can have an update on the eligibility check?
Going by other threads, Eligibity check is completing within a month from Medical pass date. Execpting to see some movement next week. I will order GCMS on 19th May

confusedsoul86

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Vancouver BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2021
Doc's Request.
Medical upfront
AOR Received.
19-05-2021
It's kind of stupid to start the eligibility check after the medical exam. I'd rather they check all documents upfront and make sure we are eligible before asking us to go get our biometrics done..

Reactions: Shiva jyothi

luckyurang

Oct 26, 2018
Hi , i'm wondering applicant who submitted their profile after me getting medical done, i'm still waiting AOR 9 may

confusedsoul86

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Vancouver BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2021
Doc's Request.
Medical upfront
AOR Received.
19-05-2021
Hi , i'm wondering applicant who submitted their profile after me getting medical done, i'm still waiting AOR 9 may
I don't understand your comment.

You passed the medical exam and submitted your biometrics but you're still waiting to hear back from IRCC after the same ?