19-05-2021
CEC INLAND.
ITA April 10
Medical: March 07
Bio metrics: may 28
File sub: may 10
AOR: MAY 10
medical and bio updated May 28
May is just slow....it used to take 2 weeks to complete ME yet for May its gonna take forever.
Do you have GU?
I got 2 ghost updates within 8 days of applying and then it went dead. I'm going to give it another month before I request the GCMS notes.

Don2019

Aug 26, 2019
Aor 5 May
Medical passed 20 May
Received Request to pay Biometrics 26 May, paid same day

till date, have not received the BIL.

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Is there anyone received portal email with AOR in May 2021? I heard some April AOR already received portal email

They were also discussing the time of eligibility check in April 2021 AOR topic, they were saying that eligibility can be mean passed when medical and biometrics passed, do you think so?

ashish0319

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Is there anyone received portal email with AOR in May 2021? I heard some April AOR already received portal email

They were also discussing the time of eligibility check in April 2021 AOR topic, they were saying that eligibility can be mean passed when medical and biometrics passed, do you think so?
I think those who received Portal Email might be single applicants or getting ITA on the 13th Feb draw. I guess not much eligiblity check needed for those applicants

alladalenucleus

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Friends,

I have 50 more days to apply based on my ITA. However my language test results expire on May 15. So I want to apply before that. I have all my documents but I have not been able to schedule my medical exam because none of the three panel doctors in my province have yet given me an appointment. But I do have my IME from 2017 when I applied for my study permit.

My questions -
  1. I noticed that the TR to PR Pathway application guide states that the applicant to that program could upload the old information print out sheet and that "It does not matter how long ago you had your exam." Could I use the same logic (and explain in Letter of Explanation) to just upload the information sheet from my old 2017 exam though I am applying in the CEC? OR
  2. Could I upload a copy of my email attempts to schedule the appointment with all three doctors in the slot for "proof of upfront medical exam" and add the explanation in Letter of Explanation that I am trying to schedule the appointment as soon as possible and will upload the actual appointment date once I have it?
As you can see, the only reason why I am trying to choose one of options 1 or 2 is because I do not want my language results to expire before I apply.

Any thoughts on what my best option is?

Thanks!

surajbgl

Jun 1, 2021
Friends,

I have 50 more days to apply based on my ITA. However my language test results expire on May 15. So I want to apply before that. I have all my documents but I have not been able to schedule my medical exam because none of the three panel doctors in my province have yet given me an appointment. But I do have my IME from 2017 when I applied for my study permit.

My questions -
  1. I noticed that the TR to PR Pathway application guide states that the applicant to that program could upload the old information print out sheet and that "It does not matter how long ago you had your exam." Could I use the same logic (and explain in Letter of Explanation) to just upload the information sheet from my old 2017 exam though I am applying in the CEC? OR
  2. Could I upload a copy of my email attempts to schedule the appointment with all three doctors in the slot for "proof of upfront medical exam" and add the explanation in Letter of Explanation that I am trying to schedule the appointment as soon as possible and will upload the actual appointment date once I have it?
As you can see, the only reason why I am trying to choose one of options 1 or 2 is because I do not want my language results to expire before I apply.

Any thoughts on what my best option is?

Thanks!
We received the below emails about the Medical for those in Canada. I think the best option is that you write the letter of explanation stating that you did the medical exam before and trying to schedule a new one but no availability plus attached your old medical information sheet, as well as the email exchanges with the physicals to prove that you are trying to schedule so not possible to provide it now but will do it soon.

Application instructions for Canadian Experience Class Express Entry rounds after February 2021 and all future rounds
Dear Applicant,

We are writing to you about an important update related to your Express Entry application submission. As you may already know an Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is required as part of your application for permanent residence.

Due to COVID-19, we have made some changes to the way you can meet this requirement.

If you are currently in Canada, we understand that you may not be able to secure an appointment for an IME within a short timeframe and we will accept proof of an appointment booked in some circumstances. Please visit Medical exams for Express Entry for full details before you arrange your IME.

If you’ve already completed your IME, please proceed with your application submission as usual.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Reactions: alladalenucleus