+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

AMC1985

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hope this doesn't delay anything. I don't see any change in my Profile asking to submit IME. Looks like IRCC sent a massmailer :D
Yes, this is pretty much a mass mailer. IRCC has been issuing ITAs in huge numbers lately and it is not easy to get appointments for IME. Case in point, I received my ITA on April 16th. When I tried to book an appointment on the same day with one of the most famous Centers for IME, the earliest date that I was getting was 6th June. So, don't worry..this is just IRCC being generous with the IME thing.

Reactions: ashish0319

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hope this doesn't delay anything. I don't see any change in my Profile asking to submit IME. Looks like IRCC sent a massmailer :D
We all already submitted IME with our applications. Recently they send too many invitations to thousands of people with new streams and draws. I think newly invited ones are having trouble finding appointments for IME on time.

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
I just checked panel physicians North York for appointments, it seems like they are fully booked till September :eek::oops:

ashish0319

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
We all already submitted IME with our applications. Recently they send too many invitations to thousands of people with new streams and draws. I think newly invited ones are having trouble finding appointments for IME on time.
Called IRCC to check on this and application status: -

Medical and Criminality - Passed
Eligiblity and Security - Not Started

Application at CIO - NS.

Any1 has a clue if CIO - NS does the Eligibility Check or transfers to CPC

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Yes, this is pretty much a mass mailer. IRCC has been issuing ITAs in huge numbers lately and it is not easy to get appointments for IME. Case in point, I received my ITA on April 16th. When I tried to book an appointment on the same day with one of the most famous Centers for IME, the earliest date that I was getting was 6th June. So, don't worry..this is just IRCC being generous with the IME thing.
I think this has a lot to do with the TR to PR pathway

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto

Application at CIO - NS.

Your app seems to be going smoothly! When's your AOR?

HJK00

Jun 1, 2021
CEC Inland Single person

ITA - April 29, 2021
Upfront Medical - May 9, 2021
File submitted - May 12, 2021
AOR - May 12, 2021

Medical pass - May 31, 2021 (No email)
No Biometrics needed. (Updated on May 31 with medical pass)

Today received an email from IRCC for Ghost Update(you application status has changes).
Nothing changed and not seeing Application/Profile updated, just Submitted.

Do yo guys think this is Real IP1 or IP2?

ashish0319

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
CEC Inland Single person

ITA - April 29, 2021
Upfront Medical - May 9, 2021
File submitted - May 12, 2021
AOR - May 12, 2021

Medical pass - May 31, 2021 (No email)
No Biometrics needed. (Updated on May 31 with medical pass)

Today received an email from IRCC for Ghost Update(you application status has changes).
Nothing changed and not seeing Application/Profile updated, just Submitted.

Do yo guys think this is Real IP1 or IP2?
This must be for Medical. Even I received an email 24hrs post Medical pass.

ashish0319

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
I know RCMP CRC may not be asked from everyone but does any1 has an idea or knows at what stage it can be asked? If Biometrics is exempted, is it safe to assume RCMP won't be requested later ?

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
My medical was passed on 19th May but today I received below email from IRCC. Anyone has any idea on why I received it: -

We are writing to you about an important update related to your Express Entry application submission. As you may already know an Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is required as part of your application for permanent residence.

If you are currently in Canada, we understand that you may not be able to secure an appointment for an IME within a short timeframe and we will accept proof of an appointment booked in some circumstances. Please visit Medical exams for Express Entry for full details before you arrange your IME.
If you’ve already completed your IME, please proceed with your application submission as usual.
Generic letter ignore it I received it as well

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019

Application at CIO - NS.

What is your AoR?