+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

enigmatic93

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Is is fine to call at this early stage?

We have the same AOR.
Yes, its early. Actually, I have a spousal sponsorship application in process too (they have not actually started reviewing it and I applied for it in beginning of Feb), so at this time I am thinking to withdraw my spousal sponsorship application and go with EE only. I applied for EE in May since I was not hearing anything about my spousal sponsorship application. That is why I got in touch with IRCC.

Reactions: smm_0411

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
AOR May 3rd
Medicals passed today.
Biometrics requested.

Do we give the biometrics at service Canada locations???

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Did you receive an email for the update Asli?

surajbgl

Jun 1, 2021
File submitted: May 13
AOR: May 13
Medical: no
Biometrics: no
No updates so far. I hope we can get it soon.

ashish0319

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
My medical was passed on 19th May but today I received below email from IRCC. Anyone has any idea on why I received it: -

We are writing to you about an important update related to your Express Entry application submission. As you may already know an Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is required as part of your application for permanent residence.

If you are currently in Canada, we understand that you may not be able to secure an appointment for an IME within a short timeframe and we will accept proof of an appointment booked in some circumstances. Please visit Medical exams for Express Entry for full details before you arrange your IME.
If you’ve already completed your IME, please proceed with your application submission as usual.

confusedsoul86

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Vancouver BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2021
Doc's Request.
Medical upfront
AOR Received.
19-05-2021
My medical was passed on 19th May but today I received below email from IRCC. Anyone has any idea on why I received it: -

We are writing to you about an important update related to your Express Entry application submission. As you may already know an Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is required as part of your application for permanent residence.

If you are currently in Canada, we understand that you may not be able to secure an appointment for an IME within a short timeframe and we will accept proof of an appointment booked in some circumstances. Please visit Medical exams for Express Entry for full details before you arrange your IME.
If you’ve already completed your IME, please proceed with your application submission as usual.
I received the same 15 minutes back..

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
I received the same email. My medicals passed yesterday. So, this is an automatic email that they sent everybody in the Express Entry system. This is my guess

ashish0319

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
I received the same email. My medicals passed yesterday. So, this is an automatic email that they sent everybody in the Express Entry system. This is my guess
Hope this doesn't delay anything. I don't see any change in my Profile asking to submit IME. Looks like IRCC sent a massmailer :D