+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
May 5 AOR, COPR february 20 via new portal.
Since then letter was not mailed to me yet, nor the PR card.
Does anyone know if I should do anything to request PR CARD? (I did submit photo through new portal but it in review with IRCC 2,5 month now).

shay365

Jan 17, 2021
Hey guys I have some good news kinda. So my lawyer contacted me again according to my GCMS notes, my application was approved . But the reason they haven't issued copr is because for some reason they have that the RPRF fee hasn't been paid. I sent in my application first without the RPRF fee, and then received the request for it to be paid June 19th so it was paid the same day so I wouldn't have delays. Now it seems they never processed the submission. So my lawyer is going to submit the fee receipt again and tell them to issue my landing papers. Guys I suggest if you paid the Rprf fee after submitting your application to send in the receipt again as that could be the delay.

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
May 5 AOR, COPR february 20 via new portal.
Since then letter was not mailed to me yet, nor the PR card.
Does anyone know if I should do anything to request PR CARD? (I did submit photo through new portal but it in review with IRCC 2,5 month now).
You will just have to wait.. you can try linking your PR Request to your account as others suggested.

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.
-> https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

ArshaA

Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone, I got my COPR on Christmas eve. Here is a summary of my application.
AOR: March 27th
Medical passed: May 27th
Biometric updated on 13th October
Approved on 4th November
COPR on 24th December after so many follow up.

Good luck everyone !
How did you follow up? Through web form or sending email? Please help as I'm in the same situation.

stanley81

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hey guys - what is the best combination to reach an IRCC agent? Been trying for some time, no luck.

Mar 07 AOR, GCMS says file approved since Oct 2020, no updates since then and :banghead: situation.
try
call 1-888-242-2100
walk thru the menu: 1, 1, 2, 2
then enter your EE number and follow with some other confirmations.

Jan_2020

Star Member
May 25, 2020
It takes upto 2 weeks to receive in Email. Where your medicals extended? how long does it take after medicals are extended to receive COPR ?