+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello Everyone!
Hope you are safe. I have an ITA under CEC category from the Mar 2020 draw. I have an Inland application along with a dependent. I would like to join with fellow members to share more details. Thanks.

Last edited:

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi All, Below is my time line.
I entered EE pool on Mar 4th
Got ITA on Mar 23rd.

I haven't done any progress so far as we have a lock down here in Toronto. I would like to stay connected with all the other members who are in the same boat to know more about current situation. Thanks.

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Got ITA on Mar 23rd.

I haven't done any progress so far as we have a lock down here in Toronto. I would like to stay connected with all the other members who are in the same boat to know more about current situation. Thanks.
What are your thoughts on the cancellation of biometrics for the foreseeable future?

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Got ITA on Mar 23rd.

Same here, got my ITA on March 23th. I'm in Ottawa and all the panel physicians have stopped doing medical exams due to the lockdown... it kind of worries me because I don't think the lockdown will be over just after 14-days and it's very likely to be extended in the future given the current trends of infected people

Reactions: winev
Sep 19, 2019
Hi Everyone, I am in the same boat. Received ITA on Mar 23, everything else is ready, except medicals. What are your thoughts, should we submit our application without medicals, but with Letter of Explanation?

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi Everyone, I am in the same boat. Received ITA on Mar 23, everything else is ready, except medicals. What are your thoughts, should we submit our application without medicals, but with Letter of Explanation?
How do you have your biometrics if you received ITA 23rd?

Rangana

Jul 23, 2015
Hello everyone, I received ITA on 23rd March under CEC.
just want to know if we have submit a PCC for the stay in Canada?

Reactions: stone1

Magjo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello! I am in Vancouver and got the invitation on March 23rd as well. I also had question about medical exam... called couple of places and they didn’t even know when they can open for business. I also saw that payment part which includes biometric.. I didn’t know I pay application fee with biometric fee .. anybody knows how it works ??

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello! I am in Vancouver and got the invitation on March 23rd as well. I also had question about medical exam... called couple of places and they didn’t even know when they can open for business. I also saw that payment part which includes biometric.. I didn’t know I pay application fee with biometric fee .. anybody knows how it works ??

I am in Toronto, I tried to get an appointment but the situation is same here too.

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Same boat here.. also in Toronto... everything ready but upfront exams.. like everyone else. Are you guys wait 1 or 2 months or send it without it and explain on the letter?

Ife1107

Mar 29, 2020
Hello everyone,

congrats on your Ita. I also received Ita for March 23rd. I have earlier received an Ita on March 4th but I declined it because my Canadian work experience will be 1 year in April 25th. My score is 471.
When I got the Ita for March 23rd, I accepted it just because of the current Covid situation. I am not sure of what to expect in the coming weeks or months.

I plan to submit my application hopefully by April 30th. I have read stories of people who got approved after submitting past their work experience date.

please advice and share any story if u know anyone who had this situation. Thanks

Shail_IndoCan

Feb 6, 2020
Hi,
Congratulations all!! I too got my ITA in the 23rd March draw(#140).

I am working for an Indian company for over 10 years and worked in a total of 3 countries(India, USA, Canada). In each country, I was/am deputed to a subsidiary company(e.g. In India: ABC India Ltd, then in USA: ABC Americas Inc. and in Canada: ABC Ltd). So my question is:

Should I get 3 separate work experience letters on the each company's letterhead though they are subsidiaries... Or a single letter from my original (Indian) company detailing my job details/deputations and roles and responsibilities in each country/subsidiary?

Am not sure if i will be able to arrange for each individual company's experience letter especially in this Covid19 situation, hence the ask.

Appreciate any insights...

nayomee2

Mar 30, 2020
Hi Guys!

CEC/ Inland - 474
ITA - March 4th
AOR/Applied - March 10th

I had my medicals done towards the end of January.