+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - July 2021 **Join Here**

Jaspreet_08

Jul 12, 2021
CEC Inland + 1 dependent inland
ITA - May 31st
AOR - Jul 8th
Biometric updated just now - Aug 8th
Medicals (submitted 2019 as per temporary public policy)
Status : Your application was cancelled because it was incomplete. Check your messages below for details.
Have you checked if you submitted everything or you forgot something to upload?

Jaspreet_08

Jul 12, 2021
ITA - May 31st
AOR - Jul 8th
Status : Your application was cancelled because it was incomplete. Check your messages below for details.

As per the update from the messages:
A valid medical report
o The medicals that were provided are expired. A valid medical is mandatory.
And today is aug 4 how the biometric submitted can be aug 8

pavankv28

Aug 4, 2021
Submitted every damn thing. As per temporary public policy they should allowing us to submit medicals from last 5 years. However, they rejected mine.

Jaspreet_08

Jul 12, 2021
ITA - May 31st
AOR - Jul 8th

As per the update from the messages:
A valid medical report
o The medicals that were provided are expired. A valid medical is mandatory.
You can try to call them

pavankv28

Aug 4, 2021
Did you call?
Nope. I got another update and my application is back to process. This may confirm that medicals are passed. However, now showing as "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

A first review of your application indicated that it did not meet the requirements. IRCC has
further re-examined your application and has determined that it does meet the requirements of a
complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. Your application has been reopened. You will be notified in due course
as the review of your application continues.
Please note that no additional documents or fees are required at this time.

Jaspreet_08

Jul 12, 2021
Nope. I got another update and my application is back to process. This may confirm that medicals are passed. However, now showing as "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

A first review of your application indicated that it did not meet the requirements. IRCC has
further re-examined your application and has determined that it does meet the requirements of a
complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. Your application has been reopened. You will be notified in due course
as the review of your application continues.
Please note that no additional documents or fees are required at this time.
Oh good congrats