+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**


Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hey there!
Thank you so much for helping me! I really appreciate it

I just encountered some questions/problems while answering the questiongs

I have few questions:

I did examination for my license/profession back home after graduating from university and I got a certificate for it. Should I put that under “Educational Activity” or put it under “Unemployed” since I was unemployed while preparing and taking it? (Took me almost 5 months to have it though, and was enrolled in a study centre)

I was unemployed while I was in the university (college) should I specifically
mention there and put it as ‘unemployed status’ on those year that I was studying?

2. REQUIREMENT- Do I need to upload all of my pay stubs to prove that I have at least 1 year of experience (inland) Or T4 with reference letter is enough?

Thank you in advanve
No problem. Glad to be able to help.

Regarding personal activities, it doesn't really matter if you are going to list it under "Unemployed" or "Educational activity". The most important thing is to make sure there are no gaps in your personal history section. If you have some months where you didn't do anything- like no work, no educational activities, just put "unemployed" and it will be fine. Because in my case, I left some gaps as per IRCC and they later asked me to fill in and provide them with an additional form.

Regarding your pay stubs- I provided them with reference letter, T4 form and a couple of paystubs. No need for all.

Hope this helps.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any more questions.
  • Like
Reactions: Rph2017


Hero Member
May 8, 2019
GTA area
NOC Code......
I just called IRCC again, no updates on my file.

I don't know if I should cry or cry.

Apparently, the processing time is longer than 6 months now and can take up to 12 months whew :eek: