+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2020 *JOIN HERE*

sourav1

Aug 16, 2018
Hi,
Has anyone received PR card after sending COPR with photo? I sent them to the address mentioned in the copr on June 26 still haven't received the PR card

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Hi,
Has anyone received PR card after sending COPR with photo? I sent them to the address mentioned in the copr on June 26 still haven't received the PR card
Track you PR application and see what stage is your applicaiton in. BTW, wait time is approx. 3 months right now.

MABZ

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Anyone still waiting for copr?
still waiting over here... have sent them few inquiries and didn't get anything other than the semi-generic response, that everything is ok, they got everything they want and will let me know of the outcome. they're still looking at my background check...

affan hussain

Dec 1, 2015
Our cases are different since PA is in Canada and spouse is outland. Really, don't know will they issue 1. direct COPR to PA and PPR to outland spouse. or 2. PPR for both followed by passport counterfoil and landing. Let me know if you have any idea. Thanks.
Hi,

Did you get your COPR? I am PA inland with a dependant outland.

Thank you.

amit.k08

Nov 20, 2018
I got my PR approved. waiting for COPR copy to receive yet
Is it showing on your cic account ? In my case I called cic agent and they also confirmed me that my pr application has been approved, will get copr in few days. But it's not reflecting on my cic acccount.

Balaxy123

Jul 15, 2020
Is it showing on your cic account ? In my case I called cic agent and they also confirmed me that my pr application has been approved, will get copr in few days. But it's not reflecting on my cic acccount.
Congratulation to you too! What is your timeline?