+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2020 *JOIN HERE*

maddy0607

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
I got the same letter. Companies usually do give such letter. The Point to understand is that tgey are asking to confirm that the 'job offer' will be valid for 1 year. The HR may mention that it is subject to your performance of job duties.
My HR will not give even use such words in that letter they will give only curren tstate of work,week hours,salary, working weekly hours.

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
you do not need one unless you are asked for one. If you are asked for one, just go to any police station and if your record is clear, they will issue you one. It could take upto a week (usually less than that tho).
I would recommend to get it. they asked me. its better to get it done in the beginning itself.

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
This is the response I got today. I am inland. Please help me understand, is my eligibility under review?
· The application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
· The eligibility review has not been initiated.
· The security background verifications have not been initiated.
· The criminal background verifications are valid.
· The medical examination results on file are valid.
Is anybody with same status?

Evens

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Received a ghost update yesterday. Just called today and confirmed that all has passed and waiting for the final decision. AOR Jan 28.

Reactions: AngryBurrito

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
Received a ghost update yesterday. Just called today and confirmed that all has passed and waiting for the final decision. AOR Jan 28.
When was your medical passed and when did u give your biometric?

nirina

May 15, 2020
Hi All,

I got the WEBFORM update today.

ITA JAN 08 2020
AOR- JAN23
MED-FEB-06
ADR-RCMP- FEB06 submitted Feb 12th
G1 - RCMP review -May 22nd.

Since then no update.

Can i know how long it might take to receive COPR or PPR.

Form date -12th Jun 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Are you in Canada or outland? My case is almost same with dependent outland.

Simmanka

Feb 23, 2020
Are you in Canada or outland? My case is almost same with dependent outland.
My case is also same, i am inland and my husband is overseas( india)
AOR: 22 jan,2020
Bio letter and MDP: 5 Feb
Bio done: 26 feb
ADR: 22 june
Ghost update: 24 june and 3 july
I called IRCC and they are telling me same thing since 2 nd of june that mine all stages are completed and are valid.
I don’t know what is happening

nirina

May 15, 2020
My case is also same, i am inland and my husband is overseas( india)
AOR: 22 jan,2020
Bio letter and MDP: 5 Feb
Bio done: 26 feb
ADR: 22 june
Ghost update: 24 june and 3 july
I called IRCC and they are telling me same thing since 2 nd of june that mine all stages are completed and are valid.
I don’t know what is happening
Our cases are different since PA is in Canada and spouse is outland. Really, don't know will they issue 1. direct COPR to PA and PPR to outland spouse. or 2. PPR for both followed by passport counterfoil and landing. Let me know if you have any idea. Thanks.

Viharpatel123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Our cases are different since PA is in Canada and spouse is outland. Really, don't know will they issue 1. direct COPR to PA and PPR to outland spouse. or 2. PPR for both followed by passport counterfoil and landing. Let me know if you have any idea. Thanks.
Same case . Wife is in inland and I am outland. AOR 10 Jan. No update yet

maddy0607

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi All,

I received a call from cic stating that My COPR is approved and i will get am mail today .

Wanted to check if this could be a SCAM?