+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2020 *JOIN HERE*

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hello everyone,
I received my Aor on Feb 14 is there anyone whose PR application is put on hold?
What do you mean put on hold? Pretty much everyone is waiting to get their PR and there's delays for most of us because of covid. Can you be more specific?

Oct 30, 2018
Please!
I have 1 canadian diploma, 1 bachelor degree and 1 master degree. But in my profile I wrongly included 1 diploma and 2 masters...
I realized my mistake when I was filling out the ITA forms.
My crs did not change as I received the score for the highest education...
will I have problems with this change?
thank you !!

ankur92

Mar 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,
How can i obtain Canadian PCC ? I am applying under Canadian Experience Class. Would appreciate any input.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Please!
I have 1 canadian diploma, 1 bachelor degree and 1 master degree. But in my profile I wrongly included 1 diploma and 2 masters...
I realized my mistake when I was filling out the ITA forms.
My crs did not change as I received the score for the highest education...
will I have problems with this change?
thank you !!
Yes send them a webform about this mistake right now. Unless you are still on ITA-stage and filling details, you can change the information before AOR.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Hi Everyone,
How can i obtain Canadian PCC ? I am applying under Canadian Experience Class. Would appreciate any input.
you do not need one unless you are asked for one. If you are asked for one, just go to any police station and if your record is clear, they will issue you one. It could take upto a week (usually less than that tho).

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Hi All,

I got a Query to provide the below document.

"Client Information: Please provide additional information on your status of employment and your arranged employment offer. Please note that an arranged employment offer must at least confirm one year of employment after receiving a permanent residence visa."

I can send them the details of my current work status But My company will not give such a letter with ""at least confirm one year of employment after receiving a permanent residence visa.""

Any idea what to do ?
any sort of alternate for this case ?
I got the same letter. Companies usually do give such letter. The Point to understand is that tgey are asking to confirm that the 'job offer' will be valid for 1 year. The HR may mention that it is subject to your performance of job duties.

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
AOR May 5, 2020
Medical Passed: June 26, 2020
BIL: June 26, 2020
On my profile it says biometric is valid till Sept 10, 2025. I haven’t been outside to of Canada after I have entered back in November 2015.
Has anyone got the same thing and can enlighten me a bit. Are then going to use the old biometric? Please share your views please!

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Biometric for Temp. Entry [Study, Work, Visit] cannot be used for PR - Purpose - Must be redone when S.C opens..

Reason- checks done vary on a Temp. based Visas v/s permanent residency

Reactions: LordStanley

Simmanka

Feb 23, 2020
Hi guys, i called up cic today, and they said assessment part is done and waiting for final decisio. What does this mean

preetav2882

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi guys, i called up cic today, and they said assessment part is done and waiting for final decisio. What does this mean
Usually Final Decision is the last Stage of the application. It starts after Medical/Eligibility/Criminality and Security is passed. If your application is Pending in final Decision then you will get approval soon

Reactions: Petpea

Simmanka

Feb 23, 2020
Usually Final Decision is the last Stage of the application. It starts after Medical/Eligibility/Criminality and Security is passed. If your application is Pending in final Decision then you will get approval soon
Thank you for your reply, do you have any idea how long will it take to take the decision

preetav2882

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Thank you for your reply, do you have any idea how long will it take to take the decision
Unfortunately with Current Pandemic Situation, its hard to say. Please wait till you complete 100% of your processing time. Hopefully you will get before that. Also it depends if you are Inland or Outland applicant. Outland applicants are seeing some delays because of current Covid Restrictions

Nikhil jain

Mar 3, 2019
i called cic for my application status. They said its under process. Currently they are working on criminality and processing bar says it is 61% done. I am curious to know what are the steps they have done before criminality check.