+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2020 *JOIN HERE*

FoodGatherer

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Yes boss and even my gcms says file agent is fs04049 that agent takes way more than enough time some sep people are still under processing of criminality and eligibility not even started
In my case as well status bar is 76% and eligibility not even started
But today i got status updates says adr review to n/a
Let us hope that he is not down with covid 19. Weird things can happen.

7800-

Dec 12, 2019
My AOR is 10th Jan as well. Am in same boat as you. Are you a single applicant or have dependents ? I think, applications with single applicant are getting processed slightly faster. I may be wrong.
We still have 40+ days left.
Single applicant. I hope it can be processed faster.

aruncrazy1

Apr 26, 2020
I got status update today Aor jan 13 cec coc edmonton
My additional document changed from we are reviewing to N/A anyone having any idea what stage it is
I too have AOR around same time and received my second ghost update yesterday.... I see lot of CEC applicants around the same AOR in Edmonton are getting ghost updates..... As PPR's are issued in batches, our set of profiles might have moved to the next stage... We might need to wait for third ghost update, which is the sign for PPR coming soon....

7800-

Dec 12, 2019
I too have AOR around same time and received my second ghost update yesterday.... I see lot of CEC applicants around the same AOR in Edmonton are getting ghost updates..... As PPR's are issued in batches, our set of profiles might have moved to the next stage... We might need to wait for third ghost update, which is the sign for PPR coming soon....
I haven't received any GU yet. I guess because my immigration agent bonded my account to her email. I only get to know when she notices me. Quite frustrating.

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
But for me my eligibility is not even started so i dont think this is second ghost update

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Very Nice. I have AOR -6th jan but still no news:( I am in CEC category too. I called up IRCC customer care and they said that criminality check has not started yet for me and background is still in progress. What was your visa office and when did you get your biometrics done? I am wondering if case processing time depends on visa office too. Mine is CPC ottawa.
Mine is CIO Sydney