+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi i start working from march 2020 as office admin from home in one of the cleaning company(canada)from march 2020 its almost 3 months now.
Its a new company the guy owned this company in april 2019. But he start runing this company in jan 2020. He did not file any tax yet.
There are 4 to 5 employees are working under this compnay.
My question:
1) This experience will be helpful for express entry?
2) is the 3 months waiting period before getting work permit is countable for express entry?

Please help me out. Will appericiate. Thanks.

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
ITA - Jan 8, 2020

I have a Canadian citizen sibling in my application. My question revolves on the documents I need to upload.

I have the following documents I need to upload:
1. Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling
2. Proof of residency in Canada of sibling
3. Proof of sibling relationship
4. Family Member Proof of Status

When I click the Question mark beside it it shows all the same documents to upload (bcert, marriage cert, utility bill, etc to show sibling tie). Do I upload the same documents in everything or do I upload different ones?

I decided to upload the following for each. Please correct me if I am wrong before I fully submit my application.
1. Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling - sibling Canadian passport
2. Proof of residency in Canada of sibling - utility bill (4 months cable internet service) where sibling has name and address
3. Proof of sibling relationship - both our birth certificates showing same parents and my sibling marriage certificate since she changed her last name
4. Family Member Proof of Status - sibling Canadian passport

Please advise. Thank you.
Any updates about your application

In Family Member Proof of Status, is it your direct family Member usually mentioned in the application son, daughter or husband/wife. The first three are regarding your sibling, number 4 is about your Family Member as defined in the IRCC
Everything regarding your sibling is uploaded already

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
I lodged webform query to get an update on my application. Here is IRCC's response

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that the background verifications are in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
I have also submitted WEBFORM but no response since 2 weeks, could you share your WEBFORM text requesting BG & Security Update

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Hi all, I know I am technically AOR December 2019 but I applied on New Years Eve so I think I am in the same process as you all. Here's my progress so far:

CEC-Outland applicant (currently residing in Canada though)

AOR: 31 Dec 2019
MEP: 21 Jan 2020
RPRF: 27 Jan 2020
BIL: 29 Jan 2020

Sent the first webform on 12th April (about my RPRF)

April 16th I received a response to my Webform:
- The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
- The security background verification has not been initiated.
- The criminal background verification is in process.

- Ghost update: 23 April (Profile homepage said "Application/Profile Updated" but no changes, and the application went back to "Submitted". No email.)
- 2nd ghost update: 27 April (Profile homepage said "Application/Profile Updated" and Review of Additional Documents changed from 'We are reviewing the additional

documents you provided' to 'Not Applicable'. No email.)

Hi,

I have also submitted WEBFORM but no response since 2 weeks, could you share your WEBFORM text requesting BG & Security Update

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Just an update for you guys, I sent a webform and specifically asked for my eligibility and background check. I got the following reply along with usual stuff.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
This is really encouraging, I don't wanna jinx it but hopefully PPR is gonna be coming soon.

Hi,

I have also submitted WEBFORM but no response since 2 weeks, could you share your WEBFORM TEXT requesting BG & Security Update and how can know my case officer and office loction (Ottowa Edmanton etc)

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......