+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2020 *JOIN HERE*

jeevananth

Oct 31, 2018
Hi all, I was lucky to call through with an ircc agent this morning to have an update on my application. She said all of the processes are completed. Just wait for the final decision. My app was transferred from cpc Edmonton to cpc ottawa as well. I am Jan 9 aor. Hope I can get new update soon
Hello, Today I was told the same with my application waiting for final decision and I have passed other checks! by the IRCC call center agent.

Please let me know if you get any updates.

Since landing is done via phone/zoom as stated by one of our friend above, do we still need to send passport and get the one time visa stamped?

AOR - Dec31, 2019

Canada1112

Apr 29, 2020
Hello, Today I was told the same with my application waiting for final decision and I have passed other checks! by the IRCC call center agent.

Please let me know if you get any updates.

Since landing is done via phone/zoom as stated by one of our friend above, do we still need to send passport and get the one time visa stamped?

AOR - Dec31, 2019
Hi, I have not got any update yet. Hope we will have good news soon

Reactions: jeevananth

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Hi,

I have also submitted WEBFORM but no response since 2 weeks, could you share your WEBFORM TEXT requesting BG & Security Update and how can know my case officer and office loction (Ottowa Edmanton etc)
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to get an update on my application. Particularly, I am looking you get an update on my background check and eligibility review. Recently, I had an update on my application but nothing seemed to be changed.

Regards, XXX

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to get an update on my application. Particularly, I am looking you get an update on my background check and eligibility review. Recently, I had an update on my application but nothing seemed to be changed.

Regards, XXX
Thank You Sharjeel.

LuckyByFate

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Brampton
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
I recently lodged webform, here is the update

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Moreover, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.

Kamalgill123

Star Member
May 19, 2020

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
what’s your Aor and VO ?

LuckyByFate

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Brampton
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Why are they this slow? Everyone else with this Aor are passing eligibility
That could be could be right. I don't have an official confirmation from IRCC yet.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
Are you alone or you have dependents with your application?

LuckyByFate

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Brampton
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
What do you mean??
I mean for some applicants, IRCC agents may have mentioned that "eligibility- Passed" on a webform response. From what I have read, Review of eligibility status do not change until final discuss is made. Not sure where you checked "Everyone else with this Aor are passing eligibility. "

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Hi can someone tell me at what stage i will be
My aor is 13 jan yesterday my adr status which was rcmp fingerprinting changed from uploaded to we are reviewing your documents
So at what stage i will be