+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Feb. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Hello, thanks!

My application was finalized after a year of waiting. Each application is different. Hang in there all we can do is wait.
My experience was, I always called and send a web form to CIC but all they say is to wait. I ordered GCMS notes after 6 months when I applied, then waited for 3 months and ordered another one. Then last December 2020 received a call from an agent telling me to wait for an officer to call for a phone interview. Waited for a month then called cic but they cant even do anything and they told me to just wait for the call. Then last friday (Feb 26) exactly 1 yr that I applied they updated my profile and said that they have reached a final decision and its approved. Now I just have to wait again for the actual document on my mail and see any further instructions for my landing verification.
Hoping for the best!
Still they cleared it buddy in most of our cases we are stucked on background and its 14 th month now the same status its really bad on their part its the worst experience ever had . Delayed for no reason its not first come first serve its first come last serve

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Still they cleared it buddy in most of our cases we are stucked on background and its 14 th month now the same status its really bad on their part its the worst experience ever had . Delayed for no reason its not first come first serve its first come last serve
Just try to connect with them again and send a webform to follow up. I dont know how they process the applications. Hope for the best. Good luck man!

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Just try to connect with them again and send a webform to follow up. I dont know how they process the applications. Hope for the best. Good luck man!
I have submitted n number of web forms gcm notes and calls nothing worked even help of mp don’t work.

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
I have submitted n number of web forms gcm notes and calls nothing worked even help of mp don’t work.
Thats all there is we can do. Hang in there. PR will be on its way. Good luck!

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Thats all there is we can do. Hang in there. PR will be on its way. Good luck!
Bro gcms say info sharing ready to be assessed and eligibility pass from last 9 months they dont even bother to touch the file here it is unfair totally

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Bro gcms say info sharing ready to be assessed and eligibility pass from last 9 months they dont even bother to touch the file here it is unfair totally
I know but what else can we do? We just have to wait.. one day they will give it.. best of luck!

theeeiam

Mar 11, 2021
they are just clearing new file and forgot about us
Does anybody have actual evidence that this really occurs? I.e. not an ancedote that one Joe Schmoe or another applied in May 2020 and was approved in December, I mean some statistics showing that people who applied in February are experiencing much longer waiting times?

Like probably most of you I'm stuck in the background check. My AOR is Feb. 14 (2020 of course :mad:) In-land.

Reactions: shalinder

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Does anybody have actual evidence that this really occurs? I.e. not an ancedote that one Joe Schmoe or another applied in May 2020 and was approved in December, I mean some statistics showing that people who applied in February are experiencing much longer waiting times?

Like probably most of you I'm stuck in the background check. My AOR is Feb. 14 (2020 of course :mad:) In-land.
Hey bro i am jan applicant i am facing same issue its jan 13 2020 aor stucked at background check

shay365

Jan 17, 2021
Hey guys I have some good news kinda. So my lawyer contacted me again according to my GCMS notes, my application was approved . But the reason they haven't issued copr is because for some reason they have that the RPRF fee hasn't been paid. I sent in my application first without the RPRF fee, and then received the request for it to be paid June 19th so it was paid the same day so I wouldn't have delays. Now it seems they never processed the submission. So my lawyer is going to submit the fee receipt again and tell them to issue my landing papers. Guys I suggest if you paid the Rprf fee after submitting your application to send in the receipt again as that could be the delay.