+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

penn302

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Received my 2nd GCMS notes. It shows file approved already in Dec. I wonder if I should write to that portal email? Will that work? I found different people have kind of different experiences....

Also there are almost nothing about security in the note (it is blank). But called agents twice and was told security passed. I guess maybe this information is sensitive and not released? Not sure why the agents didn't let me know that it was approved (They just told me it is yet to be approved)

Sep 6, 2021
Finally a Progress!!!

AOR -23rd August 21 (PA- Inland , Spouse- Outland )

Got PPR request for spouse.

Waiting for portal email ( PA)
mine also same time line - AOR 23rd Aug however i haven't heard anything from IRCC since 27th Nov '20 and that's the date when i received my portal confirmation email.

AOR -23rd August 21 (PA- Inland , Spouse/Children's - Outland )
PR Portal Email - 27th Nov'20 (uploaded pic and in-Canada declaration)

nothing after that... have sent multiple webforms, called many times.. not sure... what the heck is happening ...

kkaur_99

Nov 4, 2021
Received my 2nd GCMS notes. It shows file approved already in Dec. I wonder if I should write to that portal email? Will that work? I found different people have kind of different experiences....

Also there are almost nothing about security in the note (it is blank). But called agents twice and was told security passed. I guess maybe this information is sensitive and not released? Not sure why the agents didn't let me know that it was approved (They just told me it is yet to be approved)
me also in same situation. security is blank due to code 15.1 but i also confirmed with an agent he said everything is done but he don't know when i will get portal email.
can you tell me whats your vo?
mine is cpc-ottawa

penn302

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
me also in same situation. security is blank due to code 15.1 but i also confirmed with an agent he said everything is done but he don't know when i will get portal email.
can you tell me whats your vo?
mine is cpc-ottawa
Same vo cpc-ottawa

kkaur_99

Nov 4, 2021
same with me i applied gcms in oct 2021 but after many followups they ssend me at the end of december. My gcms was created on 8 nov 2021 which says ready for approval.

can you tell me in your latest notes
after ready for approval what it says like they did again check everything ? all the stages they checked again?

or in the latest notes it just change to approved? everything else remain same?

penn302

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
same with me i applied gcms in oct 2021 but after many followups they ssend me at the end of december. My gcms was created on 8 nov 2021 which says ready for approval.

can you tell me in your latest notes
after ready for approval what it says like they did again check everything ? all the stages they checked again?

or in the latest notes it just change to approved? everything else remain same?
It just changed to "File approved". I guess it is/will be the same for you too.

kkaur_99

Nov 4, 2021
It just changed to "File approved". I guess it is/will be the same for you too.
yeah may be lets see when i will get my 2nd gcms notes i just applied few days ago.

do you see copr no. under document issuance?

when did you apply second gcms and when did you got it?
also plz tell me officer id is same who did both or file is approved by different officer?

Last edited:

penn302

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
yeah may be lets see when i will get my 2nd gcms notes i just applied few days ago.

do you see copr no. under document issuance?

when did you apply second gcms and when did you got it?
also plz tell me officer id is same who did both or file is approved by different officer?
Yes, I didn't notice that. The document (copr) number is in the very last page. Status 'Not started'.... I applied the notes two months ago.

officer id is different on the two notes: BA14959 GB01592. What's yours?

kkaur_99

Nov 4, 2021
Yes, I didn't notice that. The document (copr) number is in the very last page. Status 'Not started'.... I applied the notes two months ago.

officer id is different on the two notes: BA14959 GB01592. What's yours?
so you see your copr no. in the notes section ?
for officer id mine is also different. will also check when i will receive the new ones.