+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
I have review required for "Marriage Certificate".

Is this because our certi. was in dual Language (one of the language is English) ?

Has anyone submitted Marriage certificate in dual language (English and Mother tongue) ?

Please help. Thank you
For us, its written in English and Punjabi side by side and we didnot faced any issue ever for it.

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Please reply. Did you get ecopr?
no as per portal its still " IN REVIEW" I will try to follow up again.

I don't think its an automated response.. I will just wait for a week to get ECOPR.

I will update everyone don't worry.

update me too about the progress. what is your timeline btw?

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021

I don't think its an automated response.. I will just wait for a week to get ECOPR.

Timeline
Aor 4aug
8sep med and bio
25 nov criminality passed
29 nov security passed
Nothing after that and yesterday i emailed to portal guys and i got ceredentials

penn302

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Timeline
Aor 4aug
8sep med and bio
29 nov security passed
Nothing after that and yesterday i emailed to portal guys and i got ceredentials
Hi, Do you know if you app was approved from GCMS notes or call to agents before you emailed to portal? What did you say in your email to portal? Thanks.

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hi, Do you know if you app was approved from GCMS notes or call to agents before you emailed to portal? What did you say in your email to portal? Thanks.
Mine all stages were passed on 29 nov . I copy paste the format which is in june timeline groy

Reactions: penn302

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021

So you got portal first or ceredentials straightway?

hardik**

Star Member
May 9, 2021
NOC Code......
I can expect my notes to arrive sometime in 2023. Maybe I'll write a script that sends an automated message once a day.

Do the notes say when your file was last looked at?
Yes, keep sending emails with the tracking number. My notes were generated 1 months after i applied . However the ATIP office was processing it further.

To your second question,
Yes, R10 was completeness check was done in Sept 22(Medical, Biometric passed). After that a Case analyst did assessment of eligibility, criminality and info sharing on October 22nd, (Criminality and Info sharing - completed). Particularly, he assessed all the docs for eligiblity work experience, Study and Language, Same on spouse side. And marked all assessed and checked Further marked A11.2 appears met , R87.1 Appears met.

But he did not pass the eligibility, instead put an remark for a particular document like "Marriage Certificate-Please review Document".

Security- Not started - This is because that's the last step and I guess its only done after eligibility is fully passed. i.e (After officer reviews my Marriage Certi doc that's been flagged by Case Analyst)

And that's it this was all done on 22nd October. After that no update from officer.

However I received a Ghost update on 6th December, so I assume maybe it was something related to the review of my flagged doc. or Security pass.

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Timeline
Aor 4aug
8sep med and bio
29 nov security passed

Update: photo and address still in IN REVIEW

I emailed them (on the same email address) to follow up as i needed to go home to my home country for emergency situation. Family was affected by typhoon and no contact from them.

I need advise

1. my PGWP expiry is APRIL 2022 --- should I get a BOWP?
2. Can I go home now with this situation ? I am hesitant with what is going on with my application. huhuh