dsj159

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
At last, got the Ecopr today

Canadian Experience class - Inland- 1 dependent inland

AOR: August 05
Bio and medical passed: Sep 24
Portal Email: November 24
Replied on: November 25 (After following up multiple times)
Credential received: December 15 (updated photo and declaration)
Ecopr: December 16

PR Card: Need to wait in review

Thanks to all who gave guidance. Wish all get their PR soon

Last edited:
Reactions: JamCan56

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
I just received the info from MP:
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on August 21, 2021.
  • The Vancouver, British Columbia office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members meet the eligibility requirementsunder the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on October 20, 2021.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until October 8, 2022 for the applicants.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
  • If the application is approved:
    • the applicant and their family members will need to send their passports to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa, and
    • the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which the applicant and their family members will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
  • If the application is refused:
    • the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.

Any thoughts?
I had identical response from my MP. Waiting for the finalization at Vancouver.

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
At last, got the Ecopr today

Canadian Experience class - Inland- 1 dependent inland

AOR: August 05
Bio and medical passed: Sep 24
Portal Email: November 24
Replied on: November 25 (After following up multiple times)
Credential received: November 15 (updated photo and declaration)
Ecopr: November 16

PR Card: Need to wait in review

Thanks to all who gave guidance. Wish all get their PR soon
Congrats!! I know you've waited a long time for this

Reactions: dsj159

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
sorry for the late reply.

please see this link and i just copied the email format in that email.
see link and scroll down: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-application-june-2021-aor-join-here.734264/page-137#post-9854874

currently: My portal credentials is in review.
I am trying my luck and sent them email. They sent an automatic reply instantly saying only invited persons will be answered. Had you received similar automatic reply ?

jjwu

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
I am trying my luck and sent them email. They sent an automatic reply instantly saying only invited persons will be answered. Had you received similar automatic reply ?
I tried before and got the same automatic reply. I suppose it was just a coincident for those who was about to get a portal.

Reactions: umayadav

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hey, Just received the message from VFS that Passport is dispatched from IRCC Office to VFS Office. and Application is approved now.
Thank you all!

Last edited:

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Received PPR today for outland spouse. Not sure if that mail did the trick. Anyways thanks everyone.

Need to wait for the COPR first to send the passport. So, waiting continues.

Reactions: KavitaBajwa

jjwu

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Received PPR today for outland spouse. Not sure if that mail did the trick. Anyways thanks everyone.

Need to wait for the COPR first to send the passport. So, waiting continues.
Congrats. So glad to hear that. I am trying to send them an email again today.