+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Wow!! Congratulations .

Just one question please, before you sent this email , Did you knew through gcms/ ircc call agent that all your stages are cleared ?

No I did not.
All i can see from my end was BG check has not started medical passed and bio passed.
After that no progress...

I just tried. Hopefully they wont take it back lol.
But they should know on their end right? if it wasn't they won't grant me something I am not eligible.
No changes in my bio as of now...

parikshitkr

Feb 14, 2021
I wish you all the best!
I have exactly the same case and dates. I will keep you posted about the progress of our application, so you know the timeline. Let us keep in touch!
I also have same dates as you two, but haven't got approval yet. What is your status now.

hardik**

Star Member
May 9, 2021
NOC Code......
Yes but he knew that everything is passed through gcms notes.

Thats great that you got portal email. Well ircc won't sent portal email randomly just like this.
So probably your application was in final stage and you emailed at the same time, so that triggered portal email.

Anyways, Congratulations again. Please do keep Posting further if you get credentials and ecopr.

Thank you for sharing all details.

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Yes but he knew that everything is passed through gcms notes.

Thats great that you got portal email. Well ircc won't sent portal email randomly just like this.
So probably your application was in final stage and you emailed at the same time, so that triggered portal email.

Anyways, Congratulations again. Please do keep Posting further if you get credentials and ecopr.

Thank you for sharing all details.
yes you are right! I really was not expecting, I was pretty confident my application was straight forward all they need to do is see and approve. while I was sending that I just realized that if ever there is no progress then probably it wont be something they will issue.

I just felt their system is a bit off. My application might probably be sleeping somewhere and just needs to be waken up. I sent a web form 3 days ago pleading to check on my application and called them even.

I will share for sure!

Reactions: veronvillanueva30

metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
yes you are right! I really was not expecting, I was pretty confident my application was straight forward all they need to do is see and approve. while I was sending that I just realized that if ever there is no progress then probably it wont be something they will issue.

I just felt their system is a bit off. My application might probably be sleeping somewhere and just needs to be waken up. I sent a web form 3 days ago pleading to check on my application and called them even.

I will share for sure!
What was in your email to portal at 7am?

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019

I will share for sure!
Congratulations:) Thats was a great coincidence of the season... Hopefully you get next steps very soon...
otherwise just email them lol:p:p

Reactions: metalist

sujeet7485

Aug 25, 2019
All i can see from my end was BG check has not started medical passed and bio passed.
No I did not.
After that no progress...

I just tried. Hopefully they wont take it back lol.
But they should know on their end right? if it wasn't they won't grant me something I am not eligible.
No changes in my bio as of now...
How you sent portal email ? could you please share TO address ?