+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

dsj159

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Hi everyone
Anyone know if past refusals affect CEC application processing?
I don't think so. one of my friend who had two visitor visa rejections, 2 PNP rejections, and 2 LMIA rejections. got PR under CEC express entry. S I don't think it affects but every individual case is different and individual files always differ considering the situation of every file. Don't worry you will get it.

Vvij

Dec 14, 2021
I got my ecopr on Oct 6th but there was a mistake in country of Birth. I am still waiting for the correction to be done and my PR Card as well. Can I quit my current job while waiting for my PR Card?

metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I got my ecopr on Oct 6th but there was a mistake in country of Birth. I am still waiting for the correction to be done and my PR Card as well. Can I quit my current job while waiting for my PR Card?
Yes, as you already got the COPR.

HarpreetI

Dec 10, 2021
I don't think so. one of my friend who had two visitor visa rejections, 2 PNP rejections, and 2 LMIA rejections. got PR under CEC express entry. S I don't think it affects but every individual case is different and individual files always differ considering the situation of every file. Don't worry you will get it.
Thank you just hoping for the best

Reactions: dsj159

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
AOR: Aug 18
only update was I was asked for a PCC of a country I haven't been to.

Submitted a letter thru webform to follow up.

Still waiting.......

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
OMG GUYS!!!!!

I literally just did this out of desperation and I said whatever! Emailed this morning 7ish AM.

Got portal email today 12:30pm.
I just sent the same email now hopefully will get something as well haha. Did you get an email saying this email is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC blah blah blah?

hardik**

Star Member
May 9, 2021
NOC Code......
OMG GUYS!!!!!

I literally just did this out of desperation and I said whatever! Emailed this morning 7ish AM.

Got portal email today 12:30pm.
Wow!! Congratulations .

Just one question please, before you sent this email , Did you knew through gcms/ ircc call agent that all your stages are cleared ?