+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

SUMO2385

Aug 19, 2019
Got ECoPR today (CEC class Spuse and 1 kid inland)

Below is the timeline

ITA 22nd July 2021 ( recived before complition of 1 year of Canadian experience)
AOR 25th August 2021
Medical passed 28th Oct 2021 ( Used old medical from 2018)
No ghost updates at all
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email 6th Dec 2021
Responded email on same day 6th Dec 2021
Credentials got created on 7th Dec 2021
Submitted my address/Photo and confirmed my presence in Canada on same day 7th Dec 2021
Received my ECoPR on 9th Dec 2021
Waiting for Spouse & daughter's ECoPR
Waiting for PR card for all of us

Thank you. I hope it will help few people in this thread and on this forum. Good Luck guys!

hardik**

Star Member
May 9, 2021
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

I just had a question, do I need to inform via webform to IRCC if my spouse's visitor visa application was rejected after our CEC express entry AOR ?

**My spouse is accompanying applicant in my CEC express entry application
**CEC Express Entry AOR: 23 August 2021
**Visitor Visa Rejection: 28 November 2021

Please help. Thank you

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
CEC inland - no dependents, no foreign experience/education
My timeline:
ITA: Aug 5
AOR: Aug 22
Medical Passed: Sep 22 (gave biometrics for study permit a few years back)
Background Check passed: Oct 15 (only found this out after eCOPR)
1st Portal Email: Nov 9 - did declaration, picture, address same day
2nd portal email (reminder): Nov 10
Portal Credentials: Nov 23
eCOPR: yesterday! Dec 9
PR Card: waiting
VO: OSC (Ottawa)

I sent multiple emials in between the portal emails and credentials and then again between credentials and ecopr. IRCC is all over the place with processing esp Ottawa office. Hang in there everyone!

Last edited:

HarpreetI

Dec 10, 2021
Anyone with AOR on August 19 with inland dependent??
no update; medical passed 28 September and biometrics are 29 September.
Also my biometric information is not up in the account it was there but it’s almost three weeks it’s gone.
I am really stressed about it. Please help!

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Anyone with AOR on August 19 with inland dependent??
no update; medical passed 28 September and biometrics are 29 September.
Also my biometric information is not up in the account it was there but it’s almost three weeks it’s gone.
I am really stressed about it. Please help!
Hey Hi there,

It happened to me also .
My AOR was Aug 17th
i got my biometrics done on Sep 16th and after few days it got disappear from the account.
but even then i got my eCOPR on 23rd Nov.

Dont Worry its noraml. They must have this record with them.

Jenish9711

Nov 18, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I got my portal email yesterday and replied today.
Please check the timeline for more details.
To everyone who are waiting for approval, most of the files are processed in a linear sequential manner, so please hold on and wait for your turn. Good luck to everyone who is waiting and thank you to everyone who supported.
Regards,
Jenish

sheikh.khader

Oct 8, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I just had a question, do I need to inform via webform to IRCC if my spouse's visitor visa application was rejected after our CEC express entry AOR ?

**My spouse is accompanying applicant in my CEC express entry application
**CEC Express Entry AOR: 23 August 2021
**Visitor Visa Rejection: 28 November 2021

Please help. Thank you
Hi, did you get any reason for rejection? I think they have rejected because of the CEC EE application as dependent. I heard from people that they don't entertain visitor visa while they are in any other immigration application.
In either case, there is no harm in letting them know via webform.

Istanbul87

Nov 20, 2021
CEC Outland
ITA - June 10, 2021
AOR - August 12. 2021
Medical passed - September 18, 2021
Biometrics submitted and updated - October 21, 2021
PR Portal Invitation email - November 30 ( Replied back that I currently live outside Canada)
Portal credentials - December 1, 2021 ( Again I replied that I am not in Canada)

December 7, 2021
I received a message on my account with a subject "Other" stating that My PR application has been approved. And the rest of the text was the same wit PR confirmation email. 3rd time i replied back to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca that i don't live in Canada. I hope they will send a passport request soon. If anyone is at the same situation can tell me what is going on?

agam24

Jul 16, 2021
CEC Outland
ITA - June 10, 2021
AOR - August 12. 2021
Medical passed - September 18, 2021
Biometrics submitted and updated - October 21, 2021
PR Portal Invitation email - November 30 ( Replied back that I currently live outside Canada)
Portal credentials - December 1, 2021 ( Again I replied that I am not in Canada)

December 7, 2021
I received a message on my account with a subject "Other" stating that My PR application has been approved. And the rest of the text was the same wit PR confirmation email. 3rd time i replied back to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca that i don't live in Canada. I hope they will send a passport request soon. If anyone is at the same situation can tell me what is going on?
i just received portal invitation today, will get back to you once I hear back

Kiddro

Oct 23, 2021
Hello,
yesterday afternoon I logged on to the portal and saw a status update, and discovered my application has now been approved!! Strangely I did not receive an email regarding this status change, but maybe as outland applicant it is different.
The final decision says approved, check your messages below for details, but there is no new message. I guess since the request letters to submit passports/photos via courier, including a return envelope, that will be my message. Via the courier website I do see my return shipment is on its way, so I am assuming my CoPR letter will be here soon.
Thanks to all contributors for sharing your journeys!
(timeline in signature)

Reactions: rainbowsunicorns